MBA vs. BA for STATE

vols98

for BA fans and all of their opponents...remember the name JOSHUA PLEASANT... he is only a freshman and has already made his mark this year...last week alone caught 106 yards in receptions

he may be your tailback for the next three years and your best DB

you will be seeing him for three more years /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ...a freak athlete...his dad played at clemson back when they were a top 10 team in the country

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for BA fans and all of their opponents...remember the name JOSHUA PLEASANT... he is only a freshman and has already made his mark this year...last week alone caught 106 yards in receptions

he may be your tailback for the next three years and your best DB

you will be seeing him for three more years /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ...a freak athlete...his dad played at clemson back when they were a top 10 team in the country

He played for the Atlanta Falcons after that.

Will somebody be kind and update me on who is winning

MBA 6 BA 0 halftime. The worst refed half I have ever seen in any league of football. Ridiculous calls on both sides....Ba called so many times for encroachment Coach Potter went threw his hat on the sideline, and went on the field to talk with the refs. Also, a horrible pass interference call on BA. The ball was 10 feet over the MBA guys head in the end zone

MBA 6 BA 0 halftime. The worst refed half I have ever seen in any league of football. Ridiculous calls on both sides....Ba called so many times for encroachment Coach Potter went threw his hat on the sideline, and went on the field to talk with the refs. Also, a horrible pass interference call on BA. The ball was 10 feet over the MBA guys head in the end zone

Is there anywhere I can listen to this game?

I didn't think the interference call was bad, but obviously both of us are biased. But in 40 years, I've never seen anything like the offensive offside penalties. I'm watching on the TSSAA broadcast (and not happy with the cute graphic screens), so I can't see from end to end. But I'm not understanding the flurry of 5 yarders that plagued the first quarter.

I say we call it a night now and award the trophies and go home...anybody else with me on that?

I didn't think the interference call was bad, but obviously both of us are biased. But in 40 years, I've never seen anything like the offensive offside penalties. I'm watching on the TSSAA broadcast (and not happy with the cute graphic screens), so I can't see from end to end. But I'm not understanding the flurry of 5 yarders that plagued the first quarter.

I say we call it a night now and award the trophies and go home...anybody else with me on that?

Co champions???? Neither team could take it! It is pretty cold in the stadium.....

I am amazed MBA os running with success on BA...