MBA vs. BA for STATE

vols98

That is exactly what we need. We need MBA to go out of there way to stop CJ and then we must execute our passing game. The only way to contain CJ is a tranquilizer rifle or more people devoted to the run. I am pretty sure the brilliant "trick" will be more people in the box. So, we execute the passing game and we win. If we don't we will probably lose. I don't expect CJ to have a big night. I thnk MBA will have the game plan: "you may beat us, but it will not be with CJ"

How did you know about more people in the box? Good heavens, first you recruit, now you're spying on practices...is there no limit with you people (with tongue firmly in cheek)?

I think your point about BA's passing is probably just as applicable to both teams. Assuming that thye both play well, the winner will be the team that does the better job of doing things they prefer not to do, specifically, passing extensively.

There's been some talk about getting to the BA quarterback because he's a sophomore...at this point, he's a pretty experienced sophomore with a good supporting cast. MBA may or may not get to him and get him rattled, but at this juncture, given what he's done, it won't be an age issue. And given the number of key underclassmn BA has, they should get comfortable with MTSU's facilities: if they're not back there next year, there should be an investigation.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I didnt know the only sport FR and MBA played each other in was football! Man, I must be out of the loop.

And KWoodDrof, you misread my post. I said you take shots at anyone not from MBA/BA. And please, spare us any grief for beating a team in the past decade that has a losing and a rebuilding period.. you won't prove anything really. The only time FR met MBA in the championship.. I believe we won? We don't carry any arrogance to that fact.

See ya on the mat.... that won't be much of a challenge for Ryan though.

It's a flaw of mine, but I've never suffered fools gladly.

As to seeing me on the mats, you'll see me at a unicorn roast first. I follow football, and to a much lesser extent hockey and soccer. Ryan had a better soccer team last year. If I recall, it was an excellent game between two very good teams.

Back to football, if the last 11 MBA wins over Ryan are irrelevant, the certainly the last Ryan win that preceeded them is even more irrelevant.

It's a flaw of mine, but I've never suffered fools gladly.

As to seeing me on the mats, you'll see me at a unicorn roast first. I follow football, and to a much lesser extent hockey and soccer. Ryan had a better soccer team last year. If I recall, it was an excellent game between two very good teams.

Back to football, if the last 11 MBA wins over Ryan are irrelevant, the certainly the last Ryan win that preceeded them is even more irrelevant.

Hey, back off KWoodroof -- those past 11 years have been "rebuilding" years . . . /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

How did you know about more people in the box? Good heavens, first you recruit, now you're spying on practices...is there no limit with you people (with tongue firmly in cheek)?

I think your point about BA's passing is probably just as applicable to both teams. Assuming that thye both play well, the winner will be the team that does the better job of doing things they prefer not to do, specifically, passing extensively.

There's been some talk about getting to the BA quarterback because he's a sophomore...at this point, he's a pretty experienced sophomore with a good supporting cast. MBA may or may not get to him and get him rattled, but at this juncture, given what he's done, it won't be an age issue. And given the number of key underclassmn BA has, they should get comfortable with MTSU's facilities: if they're not back there next year, there should be an investigation.

Seriously, I am only guessing. It is "up Coach McGugin's sleeve" anyway. That is much too concealed for basic spying.

Passing is not as speculative and fun to talk about regarding MBA. They executed that part of their game against BA and probably will again. We were terrible passing against you guys and everyone we played pretty much during the whole regular season. It is a little more tension for us wondering if we can improve that aspect tonight. It would take an extraordinary high school team that could line up and run straight over the MBA defense for a 70 yard drive.

You are correct. This is an "if you are going to get us - it had better be this year" kind of year.

Seriously, I am only guessing. It is "up Coach McGugin's sleeve" anyway. That is much too concealed for basic spying.

Passing is not as speculative and fun to talk about regarding MBA. They executed that part of their game against BA and probably will again. We were terrible passing against you guys and everyone we played pretty much during the whole regular season. It is a little more tension for us wondering if we can improve that aspect tonight. It would take an extraordinary high school team that could line up and run straight over the MBA defense for a 70 yard drive.

You are correct. This is an "if you are going to get us - it had better be this year" kind of year.

No, what I mean is that McGugin and the defense will be prepared for anything Chris Jordan dishes out. What's up with all this talk about my usage of the word recruit. He is being recruited to play for some SEC teams is he not...that is what the word recruit is referring to, not BA's coincidentally strong ability to attract high school football players.

Is the game on TV today? I'm more interested in watching this game than any other - as I feel like this year this game is THE championship with the state's 2 best teams.

Nope! Of course, the all Division I finals in 2 weeks will be on TV. Another example of the way that the TSSAA treats D2. Separate and unequal.

No, what I mean is that McGugin and the defense will be prepared for anything Chris Jordan dishes out. What's up with all this talk about my usage of the word recruit. He is being recruited to play for some SEC teams is he not...that is what the word recruit is referring to, not BA's coincidentally strong ability to attract high school football players.

I think we are in agreement. I feel that Chris Jordan would not have changed the results of our regular season game. Some clutch passing would have been required. Therefore, CJ will not be enough, alone, to change things for BA tonight.

why haven't you killed yourself yet? no one likes you. you need to die. so go die. and your predictions are worthless and wrong

/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Your opinion matters to me, very very much.

Threats are liable for prosecution. I'll see you in court. : )

If that's how you ment it then my bad. Chalk it up to an overly sensitive private supporter . . .