MBA vs. BA for STATE

vols98

Don't worry about explaining. I am pretty sure that they are not going to let the facts get in the way of what they believe.

Hey....I just thought of something....GREAT matchup for next years BA vs. MBA game! Bullard vs. Cole! This will bring some excitement to the pre-game! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey....I just thought of something....GREAT matchup for next years BA vs. MBA game! Bullard vs. Cole! This will bring some excitement to the pre-game! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

According to the Blue Cross Blue Shield program, Cole's a senior and Bullard's a junior.

Let's kill this thread. It is going nowhere now.

Congrats to both MBA and BA on great seasons!

If we killed it, there would be nothing worthwhile regarding football to talk about on this board. We would then have to go to basketball season.....I don't think we should kill the thread.....I don't think us DII guys really care about talking DI issues.

What was the deal with the MBA crowd Yelling at #4 for BA, and so then he was making taunts toward the MBA crowd and Taunting some of MBA's linemen. He showed no class what so ever.

It's no big deal...sort of boys being boys...the MBA students were just ragging #4 during the game...you see #4 has a rep around town for being a foul mouthed hot head who will fight at the drop of a hat...#4 is famous at MBA for challenging MBA's #50 to meet him in the parking lot to fight after a church league basketball game last winter at Westminster Presbyterian...(trust me, #50 is the last guy anyone at MBA would want to fight) #4 is about 5' 8" and 155 pounds and #50 is about 5' 11" 255 pounds and very strong...#50 told #4-you have to throw the first punch and true to his rep, # 4 did...#50 pummeled #4...#4 was fortunate that several MBA students and fathers were leaving the gym at the time and ran over to pull #50 off of him...very unfortunate situation for #4 could have been seriously hurt...it's not the first time two football players from rival schools have fought and I'm sure it won't be the last....#4 was mouthing off again during Saturday's game but this time it wasn't at #50 as they weren't on the field at the same time....I'm sure he was just frustrated with the way the game was going...at one point #4 was complaining to the line judge about being hit in the face by #67 (6'5"vs 5'8")...another MBA player yelled at #4, "Shut up, it's FOOTBALL!" (Like what do you expect, this ain't Hop Scotch!) The official ignored #4's complaints while cracking a smile at what the MBA player said (like that's what he wished he could have said)...so when the MBA student section saw #4 mouthing off during the game, knowing his reputation, they started in on his case...it's really no big deal and will probably be soon forgotten...the players all shook hands after the game and made nice...even #4 and #50.

Congrats on a great season BA. Gotta say though, beating the Eagles and Irish twice in one season is about as GOOD AS IT GETS!!!! Coach McGugin, congrats...you proved ALL the doubters wrong. Coach Redmond, Coach Brown, and Coach E had their guys fired up, to say the least.

BTW, glad someone else noticed that #4 for BA was a total punk, taunting almost everything in his line of vision. BA had NO offense. Jordan is not the same caliber running back that Townsend/Holbert were. Hopefully the kid will end up at LB at Bama and get healthy enough to make an impact on that side of the ball. Waddey + Vinsang + Bartholomew >>>>>>>> Jordan + Tate + Graham

BA has lots of silver balls.

....and lots of gold balls. (several more than MBA, i might add)