AE @ Fulton

Digger20

It's key for Fulton that Ken Tyson is able to play. I still don't know what exacty his injury is, but that's huge for the Falcons if he can go against AE's passing attack. IF Tyson can go, I like the Falcons chances at home of advancing to the Semis. The first meeting in week 8 showed me that Fulton is a better football team than AE when they play well. Fulton commited way too many penalties tonight, however some were questionable to say the least, but still, the Falcons must cut-down on all the flags. That will come back and bite them next week. Games like this stir a lot of emotion, but Fulton needs to be composed, be confident, and lean on that senior leadership that's been to Murfreesboro before. If Blair has a good game and Fulton doesn't hurt themselves too much, then I see Fulton winning by 14. If they commit silly penalties like they did tonight too much, they can still win, but it will be much closer.

On a side note, I would like to congratulate the Roadrunners for taking out those Irish. You guys made my day and once again, Catholic gets put in their place. When we were keeping up with the AE/Catholic score during Fulton's game, I have to admit that I said a few "Beep-Beeps" for those Roadrunners! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Road, We all hollered a few of those "Beep-Beeps" for the RoadRunners, too! Congratulations Roadrunners! Just hope the young man from Fulton is O.K. Good luck to both Fulton and AE next week. Hope both teams have an injury free playoff game. SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those bragging that Fulton will beat AE, I commend you on your enthusiasm. But for me, AE scares me, they are a threat no matter how you look at them. To dismiss them only because you beat them earlier in the season is crazy. As for me I am going to cautiously pick Fulton by 6.

In regard to the AE win, congrats, it truly makes me happy to see once and again that Catholic is beatable, and that Knoxville will have two public schools to represent them in the next round.

GO FALCONS!!!

off topic, but i know you Fulton people love it, and so do i, HOW ABOUT ROGAN TODAY RETURNING KICKS AND PUNTS??? WOW, i love him, he is great, go Vols, and Fulton wins by 7

i love rogan. he is so raw and will start next year. as for fulton, i too am worried about A-E. i still think Fulton wins this great inner city, tennessee rivalry. this will be the livest game in tennessee, so dont miss it.

off topic, but i know you Fulton people love it, and so do i, HOW ABOUT ROGAN TODAY RETURNING KICKS AND PUNTS??? WOW, i love him, he is great, go Vols, and Fulton wins by 7

I agree, King. Glad to see Tennessee with an East Tennessee recruit, from right here in our back door. Rogan is the real deal. I personally would like to see a lot more East Tennessee recruits on UT's roster. Let's stop letting this local talent get away.

Will Knox Fulton charge to park? I know that AE does. I will have to get there early. Krogers may even take AEs deal and charge to park in their lot.

Ripper

We don't charge to park. We want you to enjoy the game and not roll your eye as you drive onto our campus while you have to reach for your wallet. Nothing like someone getting whatever little money out of you anyway they can. $$$