AE @ Fulton

Digger20

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's key for Fulton that Ken Tyson is able to play. I still don't know what exacty his injury is, but that's huge for the Falcons if he can go against AE's passing attack. IF Tyson can go, I like the Falcons chances at home of advancing to the Semis. The first meeting in week 8 showed me that Fulton is a better football team than AE when they play well. Fulton commited way too many penalties tonight, however some were questionable to say the least, but still, the Falcons must cut-down on all the flags. That will come back and bite them next week. Games like this stir a lot of emotion, but Fulton needs to be composed, be confident, and lean on that senior leadership that's been to Murfreesboro before. If Blair has a good game and Fulton doesn't hurt themselves too much, then I see Fulton winning by 14. If they commit silly penalties like they did tonight too much, they can still win, but it will be much closer.

On a side note, I would like to congratulate the Roadrunners for taking out those Irish. You guys made my day and once again, Catholic gets put in their place. When we were keeping up with the AE/Catholic score during Fulton's game, I have to admit that I said a few "Beep-Beeps" for those Roadrunners! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's key for Fulton that Ken Tyson is able to play. I still don't know what exacty his injury is, but that's huge for the Falcons if he can go against AE's passing attack. IF Tyson can go, I like the Falcons chances at home of advancing to the Semis. The first meeting in week 8 showed me that Fulton is a better football team than AE when they play well. Fulton commited way too many penalties tonight, however some were questionable to say the least, but still, the Falcons must cut-down on all the flags. That will come back and bite them next week. Games like this stir a lot of emotion, but Fulton needs to be composed, be confident, and lean on that senior leadership that's been to Murfreesboro before. If Blair has a good game and Fulton doesn't hurt themselves too much, then I see Fulton winning by 14. If they commit silly penalties like they did tonight too much, they can still win, but it will be much closer.

On a side note, I would like to congratulate the Roadrunners for taking out those Irish. You guys made my day and once again, Catholic gets put in their place. When we were keeping up with the AE/Catholic score during Fulton's game, I have to admit that I said a few "Beep-Beeps" for those Roadrunners! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i heard that Tyson got a concussion so i dont think he will be playing

I was'nt shocked at all about AE beating Catholic. I knew if it was'nt going to be AE it would be fulton. Hats off to Catholic they had a heck of a season but fell a little short... But anyway lets get down to business with talking about AE and Fulton. This game will be a great one to see again. Both teams are flying high and hungry for victory.This will be a very hard fought game till the end. I like AE in this one and I like fulton in this one. It seems to me that fulton just has a little bit more weapons. I guess with that said who has the least turnovers will win. I cant wait to see this game friday night. Its goin to be nasty!!

Fulton-30

AE-26

he might play because when bubba stokes got hurt against catholic, people weren't sure if he'd play. but he did, he just didnt practice. i see the same thing for tyson. anyway no doubt fulton wins because they're more fundamentaly sound than A-E.

Fulton-36

Austin-East-24

if a-e is gonna win this one thay have to throw the ball well,, i know there running game is strong but, not as strong as the passing game.... if tyson is out this helps them alot.....a-e can not have ANY turnovers,, caus once fulton gets rolling there gone and you cant stop them...if montgomry can get the ball to daniel anderson , than a-e will have a much better shot caus he can make big plays..a-e has to make big plays... if a-e has no turnovers and montgomry has a good game a-e 34 fulton 28,,if they commit turnovers fulton 42 a-e 26