AE @ Fulton

Digger20

i love rogan. he is so raw and will start next year. as for fulton, i too am worried about A-E. i still think Fulton wins this great inner city, tennessee rivalry. this will be the livest game in tennessee, so dont miss it.

tommyb...why don`t you just stop posting until you have read the rules for these boards. VG

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of Luck to the Roadrunners!!!!! Offense-protect the ball, O-line-blow'em up and talk to eachother-you know their gonna bring the kitchen sink!!! Defense-sick'em!!!! Woody-keep your head down and don't try to kill the ball-just get contact-DP is gonna do he's job-make sure you do yours cause you know fulton won't kick PAT's or field goals!!!

Spanky sez: AE: 24 Fulton:12

Go Roadrunners et Red Rebels!!!!!!

Come on Ruse! Shower us with your wisdom. I'm the sarcastic cattle-prod and your the logical stat-rat. The board is dying quickly with out you! Give us your take on the battle of the birds....

Ohhh.... please don't tell me you'll be going to Bearden / Farragut. I've made arrangements for a complimentary ticket, valet parking, a meal from Texas RoadHouse, and a pressbox pass for you! I want to give you a warm welcome to Falcon Country.

Come on Ruse! Shower us with your wisdom. I'm the sarcastic cattle-prod and your the logical stat-rat. The board is dying quickly with out you! Give us your take on the battle of the birds....

Ohhh.... please don't tell me you'll be going to Bearden / Farragut. I've made arrangements for a complimentary ticket, valet parking, a meal from Texas RoadHouse, and a pressbox pass for you! I want to give you a warm welcome to Falcon Country.

Photoman

You've been upstaged!!! Bearden/Farragut has made the same offer but the meal is from Chop House and last time I had my car valeted at the Bird nest it took the police 3 days to find where they had parked it. They even stole my bagpipe hula dancer off the dash. I may need to search Buck's office for it????

I'm still not sure who takes this one. A-Es on a roll, but Fulton has the experience in the big games over the last few years. Good luck to both teams. If it ends in a tie does Catholic advance?

This is gonna be a GREAT game...HUGE RIVALRY! I cannot believe the lack of media coverage last week on AE's big win....wow...that should be a huge motivation for those ROADRUNNERS!

FULTON may have experience...but AE has the heart...AE's coaches want this game...AE's team wants this game...AE's fans demand this game...not that FULTON doesn't!

I am going with FULTON 24

AE 27

Best of luck to both teams...may this be an injury free game!