Alcoa vs. GP

F5HallOfFamer

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The upcoming match up between gatlinburg pitman and Alcoa will be the most one sided game of 2007 playoffs. If the athletic director at GP has any sense he will refuse to use the schools funding on a bus to transport this horid team to the game because there is no use in them showing up. At no posistion does gatlinburg pitman have a player that is superior to an Alcoa player. They are simply not good enough to play on Alcoa's level. This will be unquestionably the most facile victory of the playoffs for the Tornadoes. The gentlman who started this post asked if GP can stop this F5; a better question might be can GP get out of the first quater without the mercy rule being in effect.

The score will be 62-8 and don't think I need to say who will have the sixty two

and a note for the fans of gatlinburg pitman if you attempt to counter what I am saying please provide some reasoning other than, everybody has a chance on any given night, because all that proves: is that one you are too feeble minded to create a legitimate argument, or two you know I am right and are just blindly following your team to failure. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First, the athletic director at GP is one in the same as the Head Football coach. Second, it's Gatlinburg-Pittman not Gatlinburg Pitman. For someone who has always scored in the top 99% you have a lot of problems writing. Check all o f your posts. You consistently spell words with double consonants with only one. Example: pitman, horid, many others just don't want to review your posts. Ya sure you didn't read your score wrong and you were in the bottom 99%? Why is it that you dog GP so much? By your own admittance (2 ts) you were not good enough when you supposedly played to be on the field any time other than to carry the water. You want examples so I'll play your silly game. TE: with the names listed I'll take GPs TE. About 6'4" or 5" and pretty good speed. Only one I'm gonna compare because it only takes one to prove you wrong. But I'll go with GPs water boy also because I believe he moves faster than you and it certainly doesn't take much to be smarter.

How bout you admitting on another thread that you think Maryville cheats. Think the same about Alcoa. Think they will always be in AA and will cheat to do so. They used to have a lot of clout on the TSSAA board haven't kept up with it lately and don't really care because Alcoa and Maryville can compete with about anyone in the state.

Signing off...................I'm dumber than most but smarter than the smartest person alive but maybe not as good of athletic supporter.

The journey stops for GP tonight. alcoa has way too much for GP to handle. GP is a good team, but they are no where near where alcoa is. you wont see #32 runnin that mouth tonight. and if for some miraculous reason GP did win, they wouldnt make it to te semi's because as soon as the game was over, Jesus would come back. Good luck GP and Alcoa.