Alcoa vs. GP

F5HallOfFamer

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot wait for this game. GP will be less of a challenge than CAK. GP is just the next speedbump as Alcoa rolls towardds number 4. Randall can run the ball, and also throw to Thompson. Hodge has the power, Toney the quickness (the cuts he made tonight and the small shifts with his hips looked like Shiverdecker) and the defense is solid. GP will not win this one. Good run GP, but it ends Friday. I will take Alcoa by 35, with the possibility of even more.

well i was a senior on the year we got beat 91-7. alcoa was and is still an amazing football team but rankin will not run up the score that much. 70-0 halftime was ridiculous. i watched rankin at riverdale when they played oak ridge @ oak ridge and i was surprised oak ridge beat them. rankin didnt drop off at any point when he took over at alcoa. im not going to make a prediction cause i have too much family including me that has been through this program so im keeping my mouth shut. and also, what smack has been said? thats what i want to know?