Alcoa vs. GP

F5HallOfFamer

Just to claifry, yes pittser did have a 3rd surgery today and they are leaving an open incision in his hand to let it heal from the inside.....thats what his father told me at the game friday night. keep him in ur prayers. and yes staph is very bad in this area. being a firefighter and helping on the ambulance ive seen one person with staph in their lungs about 3 weeks ago and they are still in the hospital.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to claifry, yes pittser did have a 3rd surgery today and they are leaving an open incision in his hand to let it heal from the inside.....thats what his father told me at the game friday night. keep him in ur prayers. and yes staph is very bad in this area. being a firefighter and helping on the ambulance ive seen one person with staph in their lungs about 3 weeks ago and they are still in the hospital.

Come on Alcoa faithful,.........sometimes there are things more important than football.

Please include GP's Matthew Pittser in your prayers!

well i personally think alcoa will run away with this one because they have randall cobb and no one can match up with him, the only way a team could beat alcoa this year is if they have an amazing oline because cak showed some weakness in the alcoa defense and two of there starters didn't even weigh 200 pounds, does alcoa usually run a 3 down?

i also hope everyone stays healthy and everyone that is injured will heal quickly

Did any of you Alcoa supporters hear the Sports Talk 99.1 conversation about the 90 points or whatever it was Alcoa scored on GP a few years ago under Reid? It got more air time than I thought it would have. I can't believe that many people remember it. I did remember it but haven't heard anything about it lately. I did then and still do now thought that action was in very poor taste and did not show much class at all. I have not read the whole thread and I know everyone has moved on but I was wondering if any of you guys heard the broadcast concerning the game.

IMO Alcoa again Cakewalks??™ to Murfreesboro for another gold ball, that??™s a Lead Pipe Stone Cold Lock sports fans. GP will just be a speed bump but good luck to both teams.

If you had been following the thread before some things were taken out (which you said you hadn't been), you would know that it was the general consensus (except for 1 person) that it was in extremely poor taste to bring that up. Different year, different teams, different coach.

I think most Alcoa fans were almost as embarrassed by it as G-P fans were. Yep, both sides have moved on and aren't bringing it up.

Alcoa's not taking this one for granted; they'll be up for this game. Alcoa rolls: 49-7.

Prayers are with Pittser...keep us updated, G-P fans!

If you had been following the thread before some things were taken out (which you said you hadn't been), you would know that it was the general consensus (except for 1 person) that it was in extremely poor taste to bring that up. Different year, different teams, different coach.

I think most Alcoa fans were almost as embarrassed by it as G-P fans were. Yep, both sides have moved on and aren't bringing it up.

Alcoa's not taking this one for granted; they'll be up for this game. Alcoa rolls: 49-7.

Prayers are with Pittser...keep us updated, G-P fans!

Have to give it to you. Don't agree with every thing you say but classy way to answer. Pittser was supposed to go home Monday but would love a more accurate update. Know he has been one sick young man. It's a shame we won't get to see him play Friday. Good ball player and fine young man.

Just hope your wrong on the prediction. Personally don't make them myself. Can never get the scores exact.