Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

This should B a gr8 game! Gonna be fun chasin' that lil fella around Friday night! Gonna be interestin to C if he can throw.. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I have to say that I'm curious about that myself. He sure does run well though. Defensively we need to make good tackles on him and get him wrapped up and slowed down. We can't afford missed tackles on him. He's gonna run and get some yards. We just need to keep out of the secondary as much as possible.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont like what you were listening too, then turn it off. You have know idea what cascade did before, during, and after the game. The announcers were right by calling them thugs. Again you dont like it, dont listen. You dont even have to go to the website to even look for it.

Now back to civil post that I have enjoyed reading!

What was uncivil about my post? The fact that I stated the guy sounded redneck? If I had said he sounded "country" would that make you feel better? Like someone else said, most country people don't take offense to being called redneck. The term derived from farmers getting a redneck out working their crops all day with their shirts on. It isn't offensive to them as far as I know. Perhaps you should loosen up a bit. I only stated my opinion that I don't think a public announcer should be calling kids "thugs" even if he didn't agree with what happened on the field. Again, IMHO... Carry on with your "civil posts."

This should B a gr8 game! Gonna be fun chasin' that lil fella around Friday night! Gonna be interestin to C if he can throw.. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Be more interesting to see if they can stop him while they are chasin' him around.

I have to say that I'm curious about that myself. He sure does run well though. Defensively we need to make good tackles on him and get him wrapped up and slowed down. We can't afford missed tackles on him. He's gonna run and get some yards. We just need to keep out of the secondary as much as possible.

Good post, If he gets past the secondary it could be a long night.

Question to JB fans, Is Taylor as quick as Morris was last year.

I think that mtp will have more trouble than they think keeping our QB "on his back" the entire game. Our offensive line is good. Plus most 1a defenses can't stop everything. QB is smart and quick with his feet he finds his receivers given enough time. He has very gifted running backs at his disposal and can run effectively himself if he needs to. Jo Byrns have a lot of weapons on offense. Defensively we have always got the job done with a few exceptions.

We will have to contain him that is for sure. With 550 yards rushing he can deffinately hurt you with his legs. How many yards passing does he have?