Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game plan for jobyrns is to wrap marco's ankles up. Because most of the teams I have seen on film try to hit marco up high when you do that he's so balanced and good that he is going to keep running. But we have been working on that all week so we'll will be all right . And number 33# is ready for him!

#33 will be in for a surprise. I seen him at a couple of the games and he isnt a sure tackler. Marco Daily will by far be the best player he's played against and the JB team if they are lucky may get him down but he will spend most of the night in the endzone ending the season for Jo Burns.

#33 will be in for a surprise. I seen him at a couple of the games and he isnt a sure tackler. Marco Daily will by far be the best player he's played against and the JB team if they are lucky may get him down but he will spend most of the night in the endzone ending the season for Jo Burns.

He's good, but MP has a good team. They have a much improved defense, much better team speed on D. Stats are being thrown around, but many yards came against the 2nd team. Smith subs liberally with a big lead. They have atheletes all over the field. They are junior heavy. The Jr. class is probably the best to ever come through MP. I think they will have a great squad next year too. Good luck to the tigers!

Was it #4 who was suspended?

Well 10man,,,#33 will not be the only man after your so called mt daily,,,and you probley right about one thing he will be there toughest challange of the year,,,,but this is not there first rodeo,,,,but then again it will probley be the best offense thay have faced this year with exception of lewis co, maybe,,,,the defense yall talking about give up many point;s to moore county wayne county cascade mckewen compared to what jbhs gave up point wise,,,, and if i was a betting man there was no 2nd string d in those game's because thay was to close so don't go counting your chick's just yet /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Play It With Intencity. Hey Logger This Is An Old Picture Of My Son's Senior year Last yr.

Hey Butchie that's a good pic, of your son where did he learn to run like that surely not from you,,,, i bet you miss him out there just like i do my son on the field seem's like a different world ,,,but i still know alot of the jbhs kid's and thay are a bunch of good kid's so i root for them as much as i can,,,,i will make my predition tomarrow on this game which will not be a 14 point advantage to either team /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

He's good, but MP has a good team. They have a much improved defense, much better team speed on D. Stats are being thrown around, but many yards came against the 2nd team. Smith subs liberally with a big lead. They have atheletes all over the field. They are junior heavy. The Jr. class is probably the best to ever come through MP. I think they will have a great squad next year too. Good luck to the tigers!

Was it #4 who was suspended?

i pick wayne county to win region 6 next year /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

10man i think maybe you found that crack pipe again .or you really dont have anything else to do but try and ruffle feathers huh.but the thing is 10man all the folks here have more class than you .

JOBYRNS IS THE CORRECT SPELLING . NIMROD.