Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Yeah and I'll say this. You aint the "radio announcer police", so it really dont matter what you think an announcer should or shouldnt say. Its really easy to make big bad threats online isnt it. I said it and I'll stand behind it. They were acting like thugs. They got off the bus acting like thugs, they took the field for pregame warm-ups acting like thugs, and all throughout the game they acted like thugs. I'm done with it. There's always the off switch if you dont approve of whats being said.

i did not see where he said anything about any threats online maybe you was talking to me instead,,,,,iand i did say he would not need a ladder to get down from top the dugout and i meant what i said if it had been my son he had been talking about'''''''''''' so you can turn it off to big guy

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and I'll say this. You aint the "radio announcer police", so it really dont matter what you think an announcer should or shouldnt say. Its really easy to make big bad threats online isnt it. I said it and I'll stand behind it. They were acting like thugs. They got off the bus acting like thugs, they took the field for pregame warm-ups acting like thugs, and all throughout the game they acted like thugs. I'm done with it. There's always the off switch if you dont approve of whats being said.

That pretty much says it all right there. I have a lot more respect for you now. First time I mentioned this you tried to worm you way out of it by saying you used the phrase "thug-like"... Not sure what the heck the difference is. I can see that you are exactly the type person you presented yourself to be in your telecast. God forgives all, just ask him for forgiveness..

That pretty much says it all right there. I have a lot more respect for you now. First time I mentioned this you tried to worm you way out of it by saying you used the phrase "thug-like"... Not sure what the heck the difference is. I can see that you are exactly the type person you presented yourself to be in your telecast. God forgives all, just ask him for forgiveness..

I do it everyday!

Drive safely see ya at the game

I'll definately be there!

I'm a Cascade fan. I was there, saw the retire game, pre-game warm-up, saw the team get off the bus... yes there was some verbal exchange before the game, yes there was a fight during the game. Whose fault was it? It all depends on which side of the field you were standing on. It was a good game played with a lot of emotion. Cascade played a good game and Mt. Pleasant won. Are they Thugs? No, they are a bunch of high school kids not unlike the Mt Pleasant kids. It is inappropriate for Mt Pleasant radio announcer to call the Cascade kids, or any other kids "thugs". If he can't see that then he's the one with the problem, not the kids.

By the way, this all happened a week ago... haven't you got another game to worry about tonight?

I'll be pulling for Region 5 and Jo Byrns.

JB - 35

MP - 21

I'm a Cascade fan. I was there, saw the retire game, pre-game warm-up, saw the team get off the bus... yes there was some verbal exchange before the game, yes there was a fight during the game. Whose fault was it? It all depends on which side of the field you were standing on. It was a good game played with a lot of emotion. Cascade played a good game and Mt. Pleasant won. Are they Thugs? No, they are a bunch of high school kids not unlike the Mt Pleasant kids. It is inappropriate for Mt Pleasant radio announcer to call the Cascade kids, or any other kids "thugs". If he can't see that then he's the one with the problem, not the kids. By the way, this all happened a week ago... haven't you got another game to worry about tonight? I'll be pulling for Region 5 and Jo Byrns. JB - 35 MP - 21

Good post boxman ,,,i agree

What radio station will this be on? or website I can listen on?Go tigers. Mp by 7

i think if i am not mistaken it will be on the THUG station not sure where you need to tune in at /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />