Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

i do not think yall have anything to worry about in this game. I tell you what i hope the rebels win region 8 plays real dirty fay. acc. played dirty but i hea from some contacts in jackson that tca plays dirtier than anyone in jackson or region 8-1a. we need two class teams like jb and mckenzie to play in the semis

I would love to play McKenzie in the Semi's but one game at a time. I haven't had anyone from mtp to be anything but nice to me so if they win then it will still be two classy teams in the semis.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think that your right about this person being fron JB. He only really gets the coach t masses riled up in fun. Our players need no motivation to try their best to win ballgames just like I'm sure that you guys don't. If we did then neither team would be where they are now. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Well im definitely not a Jo Burns fan. I have been an avid football watcher for 23 years. We've done been through this before on the moore county. Im just stating my opinion. I guess now a days it's a sin if you go against what all you jb fans think. Well good luck to both teams and the best player will win. Marco Pleasant

Well im definitely not a Jo Burns fan. I have been an avid football watcher for 23 years. We've done been through this before on the moore county. Im just stating my opinion. I guess now a days it's a sin if you go against what all you jb fans think. Well good luck to both teams and the best player will win. Marco Pleasant

Not a sin...but you don't have to be a Richard about it.

Well sorry i've been busy the past week so havent been on here much. Well looks like JB barely got by wayne county.They better be glad that wayne county had so many turnovers. Well like i said where were the athletes friday for jo burns. They got lucky against moore county.Every once in a while a team has a few fluke games.Better enjoy it cause the devils season is ending this week. Everyone knows that mt. pleasant has the mr. football and know one can stop him. Well im going to make my prediction.

Marco Pleasant: 36

Jo Byrns:21

This guy like always just wants attention so just ignore him. Nothing he said had any basis what-so-ever.....

You may have gone to games but you havent watched much football b/c nothing you say ever makes sense. Its 1 thing to state opinions but you come on here, give a ridiculus score, and then talk about how 1 team got lucky and had fluke games. That sounds like a ten year old spouting off at the mouth to me. If you actually gave an analysis about why you thought a team would win and explain yourself I would have much more respect for your opinion.....

Well, I'll just say that I don't believe you. This is an internet site You can be anyone you want to be. I can say I'm Cindy Crawford but that wouldn't be true either

I can't wait to see some game film this week. I want to see Marco Dailey for myself because I haven't seen him since 2005. If I remember correctly he had a bad game do to the fact he was cramping up for a lot of the game. I didn't get to see the game last year only heard it on the internet second hand at that. I'm sure that Marco is an amazing athlete but I really would like to hear about some of the mtp players. I don't care how wonderful a QB/RB is if he doen't have blockers he is not going far. Defensively how will mtp defense match up with our offense which isn't too shabby. We've only heard from one Moore County fan(that I remember this is a long thread) that seems to think that mtp will have no problem beating us. What do some of the other teams that have played both of us think?

I can't wait to see some game film this week. I want to see Marco Dailey for myself because I haven't seen him since 2005. If I remember correctly he had a bad game do to the fact he was cramping up for a lot of the game. I didn't get to see the game last year only heard it on the internet second hand at that. I'm sure that Marco is an amazing athlete but I really would like to hear about some of the mtp players. I don't care how wonderful a QB/RB is if he doen't have blockers he is not going far. Defensively how will mtp defense match up with our offense which isn't too shabby. We've only heard from one Moore County fan(that I remember this is a long thread) that seems to think that mtp will have no problem beating us. What do some of the other teams that have played both of us think?

#12 had 28 carries for 222 yards and 2 TD's in '05. #12 gets all the attention but I think besides him, their greatest asset is their line. Same goes for defense...great line and solid LB's. As for their D vs. our O, who knows but I'm pretty sure they haven't faced an offense like JB's all year. Every possession will count. I don't think either team can afford to punt.

well 10 man, if you come to tha game friday ill be on the top of the trucks lookin for yo azz!!! hopefully well be able to meet each other.

I haven't figured out who you are yet, but you know I'll be at the gate with bells and horns in hand. The thing is, tinman also knows where I stand at games, but he still has not tapped me on the shoulder to introduce himself. So good luck in meeting him face to face. I do believe he is a figment of our imaginations...kind of like The Great Gazoo from The Flintstones, only those who believe in him can actually see him.

#12 had 28 carries for 222 yards and 2 TD's in '05. #12 gets all the attention but I think besides him, their greatest asset is their line. Same goes for defense...great line and solid LB's. As for their D vs. our O, who knows but I'm pretty sure they haven't faced an offense like JB's all year. Every possession will count. I don't think either team can afford to punt.

or turn the ball over. We were a little turnover happy Friday night. That is not something I would like to see turn into a trend.

I haven't figured out who you are yet, but you know I'll be at the gate with bells and horns in hand. The thing is, tinman also knows where I stand at games, but he still has not tapped me on the shoulder to introduce himself. So good luck in meeting him face to face. I do believe he is a figment of our imaginations...kind of like The Great Gazoo from The Flintstones, only those who believe in him can actually see him.

I don't care who you are that's just too funny

I don't think either team can afford to punt.

Good point. I believe we'll see some going for it on 4th downs more than usual...especially when a team crosses mid-field. Will anyone tell us that have not seen game film if mTp has run the "Tim Tebow play" this season? That was the play that put mTp up by 2 pts. last year.