William Blount Post-Season Discussions

jethro

Where is T.J Walker going to go.?.?.?...

Firebird4lyfe

I hoped that someone would answer this question by now.... He's a good player and should play somewhere.. I'll do some research (aka ask my son if he's heard anything)....

Jethro

No news yet about the banquet..... Hope you had great Thanksgiving... Have you seen any of the B-ball games?

tpoole12

GO GOVS

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive heard either va tech or tn... ive heard said that at va tech he seems more welcome and important where at tn he just seems like an outsider. wherever he goes im sure u will do great.

The main thing some of the players seem to forget is their grades. You can have a good G.P.A. but if you don't have your "core" coarses in place you may not be academically eligible. Hope I spelled that right... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

GO GOVS

. You can have a good G.P.A. but if you don't have your "core" coarses in place you may not be academically eligible. Hope I spelled that right... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

GO GOVS

tpoole12, lett me hep you a littull. Hit iz 'coar corses.' Eye thank???? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

tpoole12, lett me hep you a littull. Hit iz 'coar corses.' Eye thank???? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Hey Starz

Yure exzakley rite. Eye luked hit up in my dickyunary. Watts anuther word fer thesarus? Eyed like two wish ewe and yourn a Merry Christmas. Hope ewe'll git a visit from Sainty Claws. Eye thank eye'll git Mrs. tpoole 12 one of them gps thingeez ona count shez lost as soon az she gits outa the driveway.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Proud of them Rebulls

GO GUVS

tpoole12

Hey Starz

Yure exzakley rite. Eye luked hit up in my dickyunary. Watts anuther word fer thesarus? Eyed like two wish ewe and yourn a Merry Christmas. Hope ewe'll git a visit from Sainty Claws. Eye thank eye'll git Mrs. tpoole 12 one of them gps thingeez ona count shez lost as soon az she gits outa the driveway.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Proud of them Rebulls

GO GUVS

tpoole12

tpoole12 eye thank hits 'dickshunairy'? Thes-ar-us iz like toys-r-us. Hits a place whur you buy yure "Thes."

Merry Christmas two and yourn tpoole12. Will-yum Blunt haid a good seesun.

tpoole12 momma STARS aint thataway. She can git in old Nellie Belle, hit ottopileit, and ottomatickally end up at tha Targit. Eye thank eye'll gettin momma STARS anuthur Canpie uv Toekeyo giff sirtifficait. Momma likes evur thang down thair exsept tha 'fried lice and tha alfalfee sprouts'. Plus eye like goin' down thair and when 'st thay ask me a qwestun eye'll show them how smart eye am buy sayin' "see".

P.S. tpoole12 ere yee itchin' er a scratchin' dis mornin'??????

tpoole12 eye thank hits 'dickshunairy'? Thes-ar-us iz like toys-r-us. Hits a place whur you buy yure "Thes."

Merry Christmas two and yourn tpoole12. Will-yum Blunt haid a good seesun.

tpoole12 momma STARS aint thataway. She can git in old Nellie Belle, hit ottopileit, and ottomatickally end up at tha Targit. Eye thank eye'll gettin momma STARS anuthur Canpie uv Toekeyo giff sirtifficait. Momma likes evur thang down thair exsept tha 'fried lice and tha alfalfee sprouts'. Plus eye like goin' down thair and when 'st thay ask me a qwestun eye'll show them how smart eye am buy sayin' "see".

P.S. tpoole12 ere yee itchin' er a scratchin' dis mornin'??????

Most mournins Eye do alotta scratchin and itchin...

That reminds me that Eye hadn't hered frum my little rapper buddy frum beerdun MC865. Eye hoped two here frum him after them "Dawgs" went an give thair game to them uther dawgs. Just cause we played real bad fer them thay musta thunk thay orta do the same fer sumbody else.... Well thay hadda good year but eye no it must have hurt them bad to lose two.... Justin case he's still out their readin Eye'll put the rest of that little rap tune on hear fer him... May bee he kin ewez it when hez "em see in"

Tornado took my trailer .... And tossed it cross the road....

It killed my favorite chicken.... Now thats a heavy load..

Now I'm scratchin... Because I'm itchin...

Yes I'm scratchin.... Because I'm Itchin...

I had to move in with my uncle... Who had a lovely daughter...

The things that she suggested... I didn't think we oughta....

Yes I'm scratchin... Because I'm itchin...

Well we went an done it anyway... And here were things get scary...

When I introduce my father-in-law... As good ole uncle Larry...

Now we're scratchin... Because we're itchin...

Yeah we're still scratchin... Cause we're still itchin

Now aint that "representin" the 865...... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

That reminds me that Eye hadn't hered frum my little rapper buddy frum beerdun MC865. Eye hoped two here frum him after them "Dawgs" went an give thair game to them uther dawgs. Just cause we played real bad fer them thay musta thunk thay orta do the same fer sumbody else.... Well thay hadda good year but eye no it must have hurt them bad to lose two.... Justin case he's still out their readin Eye'll put the rest of that little rap tune on hear fer him... May bee he kin ewez it when hez "em see in"

Now aint that "representin" the 865...... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I don't believe I'd of told that.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

oNLY IN "ALLEN WICK" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That is the funniest yet.

I have printed it and may (will) inter-office it to Rebelsman today.

I don't know what to do with myself tomorrow...I'm dying...may go catch Appy St./Delaware game at Chatty-noogey

• 3 weeks later...

oNLY IN "ALLEN WICK" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That is the funniest yet.

I have printed it and may (will) inter-office it to Rebelsman today.

I don't know what to do with myself tomorrow...I'm dying...may go catch Appy St./Delaware game at Chatty-noogey

APB and tpoole12, with all tha muzikull skills Rebelsmain has, he maybe bee sangin' hit on tha West Mairvul Carryookee rezidenshull sirkit reel soon... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Eye'm pickin' (my nose) and grinnin' /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />