William Blount Post-Season Discussions

jethro

Back to football...

Does anyone see WB making it out of the second-round...in 2008 or ever?

Howdy everyone... Happy New Year to all.. Been busy.... Not had time to post....

J and J..

Getting out of the second round will be a tough task in 2008... There are alot of good athletes waiting in the wings at WB but losing 26? seniors will leave alot of holes to fill... That being said I will go further to say that it will not be impossible... Like APB says... "Success breeds success" and with a little luck and maybe a little help from the "starz garbage truck recruitin service".... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ... WB could make another good run..

Hope all is well with everyone on the threads... Look forward to spring practice....

GO GOVS

Jethro..

Have not heard anything about the banquet... Slingblade didn't get me anything for Christmas... How bout you???? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jethro..

Have not heard anything about the banquet... Slingblade didn't get me anything for Christmas... How bout you???? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Banquet info.... Sunday Jan. 27 @ the Airport Hilton 1:30... Contact information is on the WB Football webpage...

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Jethro..

Banquet info.... Sunday Jan. 27 @ the Airport Hilton 1:30... Contact information is on the WB Football webpage...

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

tpoole12 whats on tha menyou??

tpoole12 whats on tha menyou??

If it's "beeens and kornbred" we'll crash it STARS....but you gotta get the brakes fixed on the "rebel wagon" (Nellie Bellie)

tpoole-they will compete next year. WB is not even close to the only school getting slammed by graduation next year. All of Region 2 will pretty much have to reload.

If it's "beeens and kornbred" we'll crash it STARS....but you gotta get the brakes fixed on the "rebel wagon"

APB, eye thank tha problum iz that Rebelsman sold me sum rotors and pads fer a Buick stashun wagon and told me thay'd work on Nellie Belle (the rebel wagon). /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

As fer tha groceries at tha WB Footbawl bangquit. Eye hope tha haiv sweet onions and buttermilk to go along with tha beens and kornbread. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

APB, eye thank tha problum iz that Rebelsman sold me sum rotors and pads fer a Buick stashun wagon and told me thay'd work on Nellie Belle (the rebel wagon). /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

As fer tha groceries at tha WB Footbawl bangquit. Eye hope tha haiv sweet onions and buttermilk to go along with tha beens and kornbread. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Eye alsew toadge ifn thay woodunt stopye jus put them bigole #15s threw the hole iun Nelli Belle's flore bored and skidder two a stop.

If it's "beeens and kornbred" we'll crash it STARS....but you gotta get the brakes fixed on the "rebel wagon" (Nellie Bellie)

tpoole-they will compete next year. WB is not even close to the only school getting slammed by graduation next year. All of Region 2 will pretty much have to reload.

Oh yea, Pinto's 'n cornbread with a spot uh Tabasco sauce! Watch out or ya tongue 'l bet ya brains out try'n to get to it! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You can make them there Buick brakes work, you just need a bigger hammer.................. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Eye alsew toadge ifn thay woodunt stopye jus put them bigole #15s threw the hole iun Nelli Belle's flore bored and skidder two a stop.

Rebelsman, them #15s werk good fer a while.....feet started gittin' a little warm. Butt eye haid a problum. Eye couldn't deecide whurthur two get knew break line-ins at tha Twin City parts kounter or McBrayers Shoo Shop.

Normully, my emerjency break (momma STARS and her new Christmas presunt--#12s klassick Chuck Taylor Red Hi-Tops) wood haiv hepped. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Rebelman, them #15s werk good fer a while.....feet started gittin' a little warm.

Too bad the government outlawed asbestos. Could've put it in your shoes, on the brake pads or in the soup. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Maybe they will make ceramic Chuck Taylors' this year>

You could call Giffs and ask.

Maybe they will make ceramic Chuck Taylors' this year>

You could call Giffs and ask.

APB, when'st momma wares them #12s Chuck Hi-Tops souls down, eye'm goin two go two Giffs and ask 'em.

UHDENDUMB: Eye checked in at Giffs and hits a tarr store now. Thay said thay wood brake down tha shoos and put on a good peace of 6-ply retread truk tarr like Nellie Belle has. Balencin,' knew valve stems, and rotatin' as allways, free of charge.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

APB, when'st momma wares them #12s Chuck Hi-Tops souls down, eye'm goin two go two Giffs and ask 'em.

UHDENDUMB: Eye checked in at Giffs and hits a tarr store now. Thay said thay wood brake down tha shoos and put on a good peace of 6-ply retread truk tarr like Nellie Belle has. Balencin,' knew valve stems, and rotatin' as allways, free of charge.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We'r haviin a sail on tarrs at Two Citees. We got dem Maypop tarrs on sail fer $2.89 eech. Thay hayuv a 50/50 gairuntee onum. (Maypop enny minit!) (Euf thay pop eun haff, bofe uvums yourn) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We'r haviin a sail on tarrs at Two Citees. We got dem Maypop tarrs on sail fer $2.89 eech. Thay hayuv a 50/50 gairuntee onum. (Maypop enny minit!) (Euf thay pop eun haff, bofe uvums yourn) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The bad thing about what you just said....................I understood it /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />