Alcoa QB Randall Cobb offered scholarship by UT

Red Rebels

In light of Cobbs recent success I felt that it would be kinda funny to post this b/c I remembered this post in particular and I always believed that if put in th right offense/situation Cobb could not only could play QB in the SEC, but be a very effective one. I know it is still early but it is looking promising atm.....

It does look promising.

But if they continue to use to return punts, it might be short lived. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank goodness he did not go to tn, they would have ruined him just like crompton. With all the facalities they have up there, that is a poor excuse for a football team

UT didn't ruin Crompton, he's just not any good. He's not an SEC QB. They should have never brought him in on scholarship. Probably the same with Stephens. UT wanted Cobb as a DB but he was interested in QB. Cobb's not the type of QB that UT is normally interested in. He'll be a good player for KY.