Eaglette Tip-Off Classic

TNStars

The Shelbyville Eaglettes are hosting a Tip-Off Classic on Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. All games are at Shelbyville Central High School. The new front lobby is now complete and parking is available both in front of the gym and behind the gym. The schedule is as follows:

Friday:

4:00 Cascade vs. Moore Co.

5:30 Dickson Co. vs. Independence

7:00 Livingston Academy vs. Greeneville

8:30 Shelbyville vs. Tennessee High

Saturday:

3:00 Cascade vs. Independence

4:30 Livingston Academy vs. Tennessee High

6:00 Shelbyville vs. Greeneville

7:30 Moore Co. vs. Dickson Co.

NOTE: All times are Central time.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gene Pierce, the author of the new book "Only Eaglettes Understand" will attend the Eaglette Tip-Off Classic this weekend to autograph his book. The book is not only a history of the Eaglette Girls Basketball program but also a history of high school girls basketball in Tennessee! Books will be on sale for $20.

Gene Pierce, the author of the new book "Only Eaglettes Understand" will attend the Eaglette Tip-Off Classic this weekend to autograph his book. The book is not only a history of the Eaglette Girls Basketball program but also a history of high school girls basketball in Tennessee! Books will be on sale for $20.

Will the books be availavle the entire weekend and does the author have specific times as to when she will be signing?

What will be the best games to watch? I am ready for a few good basketball games!

If I am wanting to see a great game, I would say Cascade/Moore County. They just played the other night and Cascade almost came up with the win. Should be a good rematch. And the Shelbyville games should be good as well, although I don't know much about the TN High team. The Shelbyville-Greeenville game will be interesting as well.