Commandos vs Kenwood/FRA

rigger101

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i know when i was a 171 my senior year i had to weigh above 173 to wrestle 215 at brentwood and region individuals. i say 173 because of the 2 pound allowance. i can remember having to eat before weigh ins so i would "make" weight, at that time i was sitting a little below 171. but maybe the rule has changed or it wasn't a rule at all.

I think both sides were determined to change it up a bit, maybe to not show there hand to soon. I know many of the KW wrestlers were wrestling up. Still to early in the season to get to excited over a win, I think there was some experimentation going on. Has any of the result hit the local papers? Did KW wrestle FRA?

Wait just a minute. Our team wrestled Hend. last year and our 171

pinned their 215? Then I believe he wrestled 171 in the next match?

How is this possible?

When was the rule made?

Not sure I can go back that far but I can assure you that the rule was in place last year and I am fairly certain it has been for at least 4-5.

I think both sides were determined to change it up a bit, maybe to not show there hand to soon. I know many of the KW wrestlers were wrestling up. Still to early in the season to get to excited over a win, I think there was some experimentation going on. Has any of the result hit the local papers? Did KW wrestle FRA?

Yes, kenwood wrestled FRA and won. The results were in the leaf-chronicle this morning.