Alcoa vs DCA

Tornado89

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was watching the games. It didn't seem DCA was very physical at all. Like no one had hit them in the mouth all year. I just don't think they were used to a team that would knock your butt off the ball and continually do it all game.

I agree and I thought DCA would be much bigger across the board. To me they looked like a really good 1a team, but wasn't physical enough to keep up with Alcoa. I was very surprised at the DCA team. I was nervous all week and thought they'd be the 2nd toughest game we'd play, but they let me down. Great season though.

If we played your dragons 10 times, 10 times we would be coming back down off your mountain or bump with a win and all you would have left is a story and a, "next time/year we will do it dragons".

If we played you ten times we would win atleast 4. That was the worst game we played all year, our execution was our downfall. You were by no means dominating regardless of the score. You my friend are a cowardly idiot. You might want to get some class. Not one person downed your team after the win, we knew why we got beat, we made many unforced errors against a good football team. Quit being a idiot and do some fair assesing. I did tell everyone who asked me how bad the game would be. Alcoa would win by atleast 30 points. Instead of disrespecting a bunch of hard working kids I kept it off of a public forum. Tough loss, are you ready for everyone to start bashing your kids now? Not if you truly have any respect for the game you won't. But I doubt you have any respect for the game, kids , or anything for that matter.

DCA would be a great 1a team. It just so happens Alcoa would be a great 3a team and a good 4a and 5a team ,being that the best in 4a are as good or better than the best 5a teams (see Maryville).

C'mon, you gotta be kidding! You can't say that a 2A team that wins one of the toughest Regions (5) in 2A and makes the semifinals in 2A "would be a great 1A team". They were a great 1A team, but the public schools whined so much to the TSSAA that they got multiplied and bumped up to 2A. They are now a great 2A team - just ask the 12 2A teams they beat this year and the others they have beat the last 3 years in 2A.

Just because Alcoa is head and shoulders above other 2A schools does not make them 2A and everyone else 1A.

Alcoa deseves props, but DCA, GP, CAK, CPA, York, Camden, etc. don't deserve being put down when they had a great year in the division they have been assigned. Alcoa's dominance does not mean that other 2A teams are not good - it means Alcoa is better. Leave it at that.

C'mon, you gotta be kidding! You can't say that a 2A team that wins one of the toughest Regions (5) in 2A and makes the semifinals in 2A "would be a great 1A team". They were a great 1A team, but the public schools whined so much to the TSSAA that they got multiplied and bumped up to 2A. They are now a great 2A team - just ask the 12 2A teams they beat this year and the others they have beat the last 3 years in 2A.

Just because Alcoa is head and shoulders above other 2A schools does not make them 2A and everyone else 1A.

Alcoa deseves props, but DCA, GP, CAK, CPA, York, Camden, etc. don't deserve being put down when they had a great year in the division they have been assigned. Alcoa's dominance does not mean that other 2A teams are not good - it means Alcoa is better. Leave it at that.

Excellent post and point Divepix. DCA won a 1A championship a few years ago or last year right?? All those school smentioned are real good 2A schools but like Divepix said, Alcoa is head and shoulders above the rest. What bulletbob posted was illogical. Just because a team can't play as well as Alcoa does not mean they are not a good 2A team. They made it to the top 4. CAKis also a good 2A team but when facing Alcoa it is easy to think that they are not.

If we played you ten times we would win atleast 4. That was the worst game we played all year, our execution was our downfall. You were by no means dominating regardless of the score. You my friend are a cowardly idiot. You might want to get some class. Not one person downed your team after the win, we knew why we got beat, we made many unforced errors against a good football team. Quit being a idiot and do some fair assesing. I did tell everyone who asked me how bad the game would be. Alcoa would win by atleast 30 points. Instead of disrespecting a bunch of hard working kids I kept it off of a public forum. Tough loss, are you ready for everyone to start bashing your kids now? Not if you truly have any respect for the game you won't. But I doubt you have any respect for the game, kids , or anything for that matter.

You wouldn't beat us a single time my friend just like DCA wouldn't beat Alcoa a single time. Its not bashing its the truth. Idiot I am not and coward no sir. Just stating the facts and that was sent toward your asby69 who we have all ready called it a day on going back and forth on that subject and I was just stating the obvious that night and the truth. Have you made it farther in the playoffs than this year? Is your school not very old? These are all truths. Another truth was that DCA did dominate the game whether you want to believe that or not. Was your potent offense not hit in the mouth all night and held to 12 points not done all year I think? And did your D not get carved up and gave up more than they had allowed all year? Another truth other than this year, have you not lost pretty much every year to SC or not? Seriously man no disrespect at all. Take your great season and cherish it because I don't think there will be many more for the dragons thats all I was saying. Leave it at that, your team and kids had a wonderful season but it was short lived and probably not going to be a constant thing you see year in and out. But I am sorry if you felt like I was bashing your kids it was not meant that way. I am sorry but everything I stated was truth. You can't bash DCA for losing to Alcoa. Who can beat them other than Maryville? No one is the answer. You also couldn't bash them because they beat you. The only people that have a place to bash DCA would be ALcoa and CPA the only 2 losses for the Cats this season. Your Dragons had a great year again and lets let by gones be by gones ok.