Goodpasture Vs Peabody

CougarBrown

A couple questions for you guys here.....

What year did GP host Peabody in the playoffs a few years back and what was the final score?

Also, we know you have great facilities, but it is the end of November and was just wondering what kind of shape your field is in this late..... Not gonna ba a factor, both teams will play on the same field, just wondering...

My thoughts on the start of the game:: If Maddox (drew) controls the opening kickoff and throws an alley-oop to Mercer (ron) and then Mercer gets a takeaway and comes down the field and hits a three-pointer with the goal bent down.... we can get on the bus and start back home!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Sounds like a plan to me

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What year did GP host Peabody in the playoffs a few years back and what was the final score?

Also, we know you have great facilities, but it is the end of November and was just wondering what kind of shape your field is in this late..... Not gonna ba a factor, both teams will play on the same field, just wondering...

My thoughts on the start of the game:: If Maddox (drew) controls the opening kickoff and throws an alley-oop to Mercer (ron) and then Mercer gets a takeaway and comes down the field and hits a three-pointer with the goal bent down.... we can get on the bus and start back home!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

it was way back in 1996

score was 28-6

cougars went go to lose to webb in finals

That was 1996 fan....even though coach t says they have never met. The score was 28-6 GP. As far as the field goes......Kendal runs a 4.4 in mud .....it don't matter! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

That was 1996 fan....even though coach t says they have never met. The score was 28-6 GP. As far as the field goes......Kendal runs a 4.4 in mud .....it don't matter! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well the way i see it " Cougars no need to show up for this one " Looks like Alcoa-Peabody in finals. I'll go ahead and give my prediction. Lets see with 4.4 speed in mud I will go with Peabody 45-30