Goodpasture Vs Peabody

CougarBrown

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks to me like this years state championship will be a rematch of the last two years. Goodpasture and Alcoa should be getting used to playing each other. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Goodpasture wins by 2 td's.

Lets focus on this game this week, then next week we (which ever team wins) can focus on the final game!

Looks to me like this years state championship will be a rematch of the last two years. Goodpasture and Alcoa should be getting used to playing each other. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Goodpasture wins by 2 td's.

Not so fast my friend /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

PEABODY IS GARBAGES AND THEY THINK HARPER IS GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY AT TENNESSEE?? GET REAL ...MILAN IS A BETTER TEAM BY FAR!

And they are sittin at home this week..........Hope you bought stock in Kleenex before the Milan fans flooded Wal-mart to buy crying tissues... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

And they are sittin at home this week..........Hope you bought stock in Kleenex before the Milan fans flooded Wal-mart to buy crying tissues... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

As a Peabody fan, I have only one (1) fear going into this game and that is the special teams play and the virtual lack of a kicking game. In every Peabody game I've attended this year, our kicking game has been suspect and trumped by the opposition in most games. It's a good thing that Peabody averages 30 points a game and gives up 20, so the kicking game really hasn't come into play. Don't get me wrong. I'm not hating on Jake (kicker) or Brandon (punter). They are great kids, but are average at best. If I were Coach Scott, I would forego a PAT, and try a 2 point conversion after every TD. When you have 2 great running backs, the odds are in your favor. I hope it doesn't come down to a field goal to win or tie the game. I don't like our chances, although I would love to be proved wrong. ROLL GOLDEN TIDE!!!

WELCOME WITH YOUR FIRST POST....... PLEASE LEAVE THE TRASHING AND QUESTIONING OF INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS OUT OF YOUR POSTS......... IT HAS BEEN A TEAM EFFORT TO GET TO THIS POINT AND EACH OF THEM HAS CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO THE CAUSE!!

So, in other words, Alcoa actually has to play a game before they can face the winner of this game, just making sure. By the way, I have noticed the Alcoa fans do not seem to look ahead, that's the quiet confidence of a champion

I guess this is your first year on the forum, the past couple of years alcoa fans talk about the boro after game 1.

A couple questions for you guys here.....

What year did GP host Peabody in the playoffs a few years back and what was the final score?

Also, we know you have great facilities, but it is the end of November and was just wondering what kind of shape your field is in this late..... Not gonna ba a factor, both teams will play on the same field, just wondering...

My thoughts on the start of the game:: If Maddox (drew) controls the opening kickoff and throws an alley-oop to Mercer (ron) and then Mercer gets a takeaway and comes down the field and hits a three-pointer with the goal bent down.... we can get on the bus and start back home!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I guess this is your first year on the forum, the past couple of years alcoa fans talk about the boro after game 1.

Well CougarBrown you have seen our last two teams that won the title. I think if you were a Alcoa fan you would have been very confident as well. The last three teams we have had was one of the best teams in the state each year. I believe the 06 goodpasture team was one of the best in the state. They just ran up against an Alcoa team that was on fire. As for this game it will be interesting. Peabody is very athletic and Goodpasture has very good speed this year. This game will come down to who wants it the most. Good luck to both teams!