Goodpasture Vs Peabody

CougarBrown

as much as i hate to say this with what i seen tonight gp will be lucky to keep this withing 3 scores my prediction peabody 54 gp 24 they will not stop harper or johnson

Well it looks like camden,milan and westview was able to stop that high powered offense. Don't see that GP will not be able to as well. After that remark i see that you did not come to last nites game . You should have and you wouldn't be making stupid remarks like that

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bad feeling that it wont matter what team makes it from the west they will be destroyed when they meat the might tornadoes from Alcoa. It must be bad knowing that the east is so dominate over the west and has much better players and coaches. Go ALCOA.

If you have such a bad feeling then why don't you go back to the alcoa thread where you belong. west tennessee teams don't need your opinion

Hey, Brown, you gotta admit, those two 4th quarter fumbles were huge. GP capitalized on both of 'em. TD's. GP did what good teams do- capitalize on the other team's mistakes while minimizing their own. Stinks, but that's the breaks. You know what they say, If if's and but's were candy and nuts.......But don't sit here and act like Camden didn't punch you in the mouth. They blacked your eye and slapped your momma, but GP took care of their business in the end.

Besides, this week's about Trenton and Goodpasture.

For all you out there that said Goodpasture hasn't seen the speed Trenton has, listen up. You better strap on your helmets and get some rocket boots. Cunningham is the best back I've seen all year long. I've seen Harper and Johnson; I've seen Gilbert; Matt Weathers; Dominique and Marsalous(Henry Co.), Mann from JNS, Bruceton's Jordan.... The list goes on.... West TN has got some killer backs.

Cunningham is in a league of his own. He's big and a F150 and he accelerates like a Corvette. He's probably as shifty as Harper. Let him get into open field and you'll be seeing the back of his jersey all the way to the endzone. It'll look kinda like this-

24 24 24 24 24 24 and then Goodpasture touchdown....

Conversely, Harper looks like you took Michael Vick from Madden '07 and stuck him in NCAA '07. He's got a pretty decent arm too. The best way to stop Harper is to kidnap the guy in the pressbox with the playstation controller. That's the only way.

Heck, Camden took him out of their game in the second half by not rushing him. When he dropped back to pass, the defensive ends got upfield both defensive tackles played a spy technique just to keep him contained. That's scary, considering he's throwing the ball very well right now.

All in all, there's gonna be some FIREWORKS! This is the game that I'll be attending Friday night. Hard to pick a winner. I think West TN football is catching up to these Nashville privates. I hope I'm right about that, because that means this 'public/private' whining, sobbing and moaning will stop.

Then all we'll be left with is great football games. Wouldn't that be nice?

rcombs now thats just a great post there...I haven't seen Peabody play. I'm sure they are a great team but I see GP pulling this one out in a very tight game. (Cunningham is as quick as i have seen this year..super fast) Everyone keeps talking about ALCOA ALCOA the machine they are...any team on any given day can be beat. What is Alcoa's record? O yeah thats right they have LOST this year..I wouldn't seal the deal and give the 2A title to Alcoa until they win it...if they can.

Well it looks like camden,milan and westview was able to stop that high powered offense. Don't see that GP will not be able to as well. After that remark i see that you did not come to last nites game . You should have and you wouldn't be making stupid remarks like that

no stupid is that comment that u just made ive seen gp but u will find out what peabody had friday night gp is good im not saying that but i witnessed first hand last night what peabody is capable of we put up 311 rushing and 158 passing and it wasnt enough plu sout d had not alllowed a score in the last 10 quarters of football hope u like the crow next friday peabody will win this going away if they can contain gp at all u will not stop harper and johnson nobody has stoped them since half time of the first milan game

PEABODY IS GARBAGES AND THEY THINK HARPER IS GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY AT TENNESSEE?? GET REAL ...MILAN IS A BETTER TEAM BY FAR!

Harper can play either D.B or Wide Out most anywhere ! And per the previous post....... they (Milan) weren't LAST NIGHT !

Agreed.

He would be an excellent slot receiver at any level.

And he closes well enough to play DB.