Goodpasture Vs Peabody

CougarBrown

If speed kills the goodpasture offense will murder Peabody...fast faster and fastest...

I give you my word GP has never seen a two headed monster like Harper and Johnson. This game will be a show case for them both. Harper will be at his best for the Nashville media who haven't seen him yet. And that is scary as heck.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at the playoff matchups coming up for the semifinals in 2A and saw that there is a possibility, though small, that two region 5 teams could face each other in the Championship this year. DCA is facing Alcoa, an excellent football team that could run away with that game, and Goodpasture, of course, faces Peabody. Have two teams from the same region ever squared off against each other in the State Championship? (I apologize beforehand for the possibility that this could have already been talked about)

And you think GP can stop Kendal Harper /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Tamias Johnson, Abbott, Barnes, Miller, Crenshaw, or Morris?

I'll take all the action you want on that one! Milan had given up 0 pionts in the playoffs aginst two fantastic offenses. We put 40 on them.....and you think GP can stop us? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Sorry friend this one will be a shoot out to the end. It may come down to who has the ball last.

I am really looking forward to this. Sounds like these players are really good. Have not

seen them play yet but I am really looking forward to next friday.

Do you guys have a website for the High School Football team at Trenton Peabody?

Thanks in advance,

Go Cougars!

Good luck Peabody! The Rebel Nation is rooting for ya. Your team is the best we played this year and harper is the best athlete. The kid can do it all and bring the wood on defense. Peabody seems to be clicking on all cylinders now. Hope to see you in Boro. OH YEA GO REBELS!

Well I Wanted My Lions To Beat The Cougars. But Awe What The Heck. Here Comes The Whooping I Wanted For The Cougars. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Go TIDE!!!

Awe C'mon Green Wheel Goodpasture Shoulda Lost To The Lions But This Is Trenton PEABODY For Crying Out Loud. 8 Points? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Why do you think goodpasture should of lost to camden. The score was 26-24 and goodpasture took a knee on the 3 yard line with a minute left. So it could of been 33-24.