Goodpasture Vs Peabody

CougarBrown

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan fans? Picking Peabody? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!

Thanks guys! We wont let west TN down.

I have a bad feeling that it wont matter what team makes it from the west they will be destroyed when they meat the might tornadoes from Alcoa. It must be bad knowing that the east is so dominate over the west and has much better players and coaches. Go ALCOA.

Hey, Brown, you gotta admit, those two 4th quarter fumbles were huge. GP capitalized on both of 'em. TD's. GP did what good teams do- capitalize on the other team's mistakes while minimizing their own. Stinks, but that's the breaks. You know what they say, If if's and but's were candy and nuts.......But don't sit here and act like Camden didn't punch you in the mouth. They blacked your eye and slapped your momma, but GP took care of their business in the end.

Besides, this week's about Trenton and Goodpasture.

For all you out there that said Goodpasture hasn't seen the speed Trenton has, listen up. You better strap on your helmets and get some rocket boots. Cunningham is the best back I've seen all year long. I've seen Harper and Johnson; I've seen Gilbert; Matt Weathers; Dominique and Marsalous(Henry Co.), Mann from JNS, Bruceton's Jordan.... The list goes on.... West TN has got some killer backs.

Cunningham is in a league of his own. He's big and a F150 and he accelerates like a Corvette. He's probably as shifty as Harper. Let him get into open field and you'll be seeing the back of his jersey all the way to the endzone. It'll look kinda like this-

24 24 24 24 24 24 and then Goodpasture touchdown....

Conversely, Harper looks like you took Michael Vick from Madden '07 and stuck him in NCAA '07. He's got a pretty decent arm too. The best way to stop Harper is to kidnap the guy in the pressbox with the playstation controller. That's the only way.

Heck, Camden took him out of their game in the second half by not rushing him. When he dropped back to pass, the defensive ends got upfield both defensive tackles played a spy technique just to keep him contained. That's scary, considering he's throwing the ball very well right now.

All in all, there's gonna be some FIREWORKS! This is the game that I'll be attending Friday night. Hard to pick a winner. I think West TN football is catching up to these Nashville privates. I hope I'm right about that, because that means this 'public/private' whining, sobbing and moaning will stop.

Then all we'll be left with is great football games. Wouldn't that be nice?

Good luck to the Tide next week! I'm from Camden and saw the GP/Camden game.... My husband is from Trenton, so I saw the great game last night between trenton and milan. All I can say is Trenton played one heck of a game! They never gave up, and I don't see them rolling over and giving up next week. GP will have their hands full... no doubt! Trenton has come a long ways since the first of the season when Camden played them. They have improved leaps and bounds!

GP better watch out for # 7 and # 8! #7 has so much speed, and #8 won't go down! After seeing Camden fall to GP last week... I hope to goodness Trenton can put them out next week!!

Good luck Peabody Golden Tide!!

Goodpasture wins this one by double digits. I honestly believe the reason the Camden score was so close was due to the fact of Goodpasture playing two draining games against CPA two weeks in a row. That can drain a team. Camden came out a little flat the week before against Fairview and knew they had to play better and they did. While I believe Goodpasture was not a 100% the first two weeks of the playoffs, it was survival mode for them and that is what they did. Now they got to rest some last night against Hickman and their speed will play a larger role. Those that say Goodpasture hasn't see anyone like Harper is mistaken. They have played Rogers from Lipscomb, Becker from Ravenwood, Cobb from Aloca and Lowery from CPA. They won't stand on the field in awe of this QB.

This game will be one in the trenches as this is Goodpasture weak point this year, as they are not as strong in years past. I still say they get it done, they have played a tough out of region schedule, a tough region schedule, and this will pay off. No body from Peabody get on here and say they played a tougher non region schedule. The region schedule is comparable that is it.