Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

I can't wait for this game!

I really want to see this game and I will be at my wife's parents house this weekend which is in Paris,TN. There is also a pretty good 4A game at Henry Co highschool this week as well (HC vs. Maplewood) which would be much closer to where I am. I have all week to decide which 1 to go to but as of now I am leaning towards MP/Mckenzie.....

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what if you don't want to hear the Mckenzie fans you can turn the computer off. We are not going away. How many carries did Bubba get when your quarterback got 40+ carries. I have looked at some of the weak teams that scored in the 15 to 20 something range against you. You will see a different monster friday night. Our starting running back won't get 40+ carries during the game. Our quarterback won't throw 30+ times during the game. What you will get is a stable of 4 running backs with the hammer bruising you for 2 and half quarters then the lighting will be inserted when your defense has gotten worn down. This is the most balanced offense you will ever see. You put 8 in the box we will throw over the top (ask Tca). If you sit back for the pass we will run it down your throats with our strong line blocking for the backs. Now for our defense I don't think Marco could be better than Harper @ peabody. This kid can throw and run. We have faced weathers @ Huntingdon and Jordan @ Bruceton and last time I checked these kids were as good as anyone in the state. Im not trying to put your team down you are here for a reason but we haven't played in a 4 quarter game since September because we have the best conditioned athletes in the state. 4th quarter comes and it is ours. You better be up a couple of touchdowns to have a chance. Good luck and have a safe trip. go rebels

I disagree. Harper is the best. Marco would be a close second. The other two are not in the same league. Those teams that scored 15-20 did so against 2nd and 3rd stringers. MP has 73 players on the roster. They try to get all some playtime.

I Personally Watched JoByrns And Nashville Christian

I Personally Watched JoByrns And White House

I Personally Watched JoByrns And Cascade

I Personally Watched Cascade And McEwen

Now With That Said None Of These Come Close To Mckenzie Offense Or Defense.

So all that sucking up to Jo Byrns that you were doing was just so you could play a team that you knew you could beat? Nice one. By the way, I like your comparisons, since you were so sure Jo Byrns would beat MP.

I Personally Watched JoByrns And Nashville Christian

I Personally Watched JoByrns And White House

I Personally Watched JoByrns And Cascade

I Personally Watched Cascade And McEwen

Now With That Said None Of These Come Close To Mckenzie Offense Or Defense.

Well Butchie I partially agree w/ you here, the JBS offense is as good as any as far as balance or anything else when they are clicking and not turning the ball over. They left atleast 21 points on the field Friday nite against mTp.

He needs to check out the run he made in 06 against Jo Byrns. It was a 4th down, game on the line, and he literally broke about 7 tackles, and ran about 100 yards for that 30 yards run. Just thinking about it makes me want to watch that game again. Nice highlights.

Nobody Said Marco Or MTP Wasn't Gonna Score. We Are All Sure He Will. But All We Want is Our Chance With The Ball As Well. We Only Have to Stop Ya'lls offense A Few Times, That Should Be Enough.

He needs to check out the run he made in 06 against Jo Byrns. It was a 4th down, game on the line, and he literally broke about 7 tackles, and ran about 100 yards for that 30 yards run. Just thinking about it makes me want to watch that game again. Nice highlights.

MP played terrible against McEwen, but that cutback he had on the 65 td run was unreal, the tried to corner him on the sideline. He stopped on a dime and exploded to the endzone. He left two good atheletes in the dust. MP plays brings their A game, then McKenzie will have their hands full.

So all that sucking up to Jo Byrns that you were doing was just so you could play a team that you knew you could beat? Nice one. By the way, I like your comparisons, since you were so sure Jo Byrns would beat MP.

I stink Up To No One. I Have Chatted With them The last Couple Seasons As I Have Bigby. they Invited Me And I Went. And I Was Sure They'd Beat ya. Turnovers Killed Em. Your Lucky To Be Playing Us. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I was just saying he needed to watch that run cause it was an incredible high school run. I wasn't saying that to say he was going to do it to yall, although I hope he does. I'll be honest, I haven't seen McKenzie play this year, so I can't decide who will win, but yall do sound really really good. I'm just saying Mt. Pleasant isn't that bad either.

I stink Up To No One. I Have Chatted With them The last Couple Seasons As I Have Bigby. they Invited Me And I Went. And I Was Sure They'd Beat ya. Turnovers Killed Em. Your Lucky To Be Playing Us. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

MP made those turnovers happen. They weren't gimmes /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Just curious, have you seen Mt. Pleasant play? If so, then you do have merit to your posts, but if not, how could you know they would beat us?