Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

Nobody Said Marco Or MTP Wasn't Gonna Score. We Are All Sure He Will. But All We Want is Our Chance With The Ball As Well. We Only Have to Stop Ya'lls offense A Few Times, That Should Be Enough.

Got a question for you Butchie, I will be coming from Paris if I go to this game and I know how to get to Mckenzie from there but I have no idea where the school is. So help me out here if you dont mind. Thanx.....

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a question for you Butchie, I will be coming from Paris if I go to this game and I know how to get to Mckenzie from there but I have no idea where the school is. So help me out here if you dont mind. Thanx.....

Take The Off Ramp To The Right On 22 Towards Dresden/Gleason Then The Third Left Next To Hig's Resturant And Don't Eat There. Follow That Street To The Stop Sign. Turn Left And Look For Field Lights On Your Right.

Just curious, have you seen Mt. Pleasant play? If so, then you do have merit to your posts, but if not, how could you know they would beat us?

I Like Others Figured You Loss to Moore County Showed A Weakness. And JoByrns Style Offense Has Been A Weakness For My Rebels. But No I Haven't Seen Ya'll Play This Year.

MP made those turnovers happen. They weren't gimmes /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I'm Sure They Wasn't But turn Overs Do Hamper Drives.

Take The Off Ramp To The Right On 22 Towards Dresden/Gleason Then The Third Left Next To Hig's Resturant And Don't Eat There. Follow That Street To The Stop Sign. Turn Left And Look For Field Lights On Your Right.

Thanx; I will be coming down the highway from Paris, 79 I think, the ramp is the over pass you go under coming from Paris I am assuming. If this is right then I believe I can there w/ these directions.....

I Like Others Figured You Loss to Moore County Showed A Weakness. And JoByrns Style Offense Has Been A Weakness For My Rebels. But No I Haven't Seen Ya'll Play This Year.

But, without ever seeing Mt. Pleasant play, how would you know, which you said you did know, that Jo Byrns would win? Just cause McKenzie had problems with that style doesn't mean that MP does.

But, without ever seeing Mt. Pleasant play, how would you know, which you said you did know, that Jo Byrns would win? Just cause McKenzie had problems with that style doesn't mean that MP does.

MP dominated that game with ball control. If they hadn't had that silly penalty on 2nd and 2 in the redzone, then they would have had another TD instead of a FG. They really hurt themselves with penalties.

Thanx; I will be coming down the highway from Paris, 79 I think, the ramp is the over pass you go under coming from Paris I am assuming. If this is right then I believe I can there w/ these directions.....

If you go past the bridge coming from Paris, you've gone too far. You'll take the road to the right before you ever make it to the bridge. The road is just like 30 yards from the gas station.

It''ll prolly be dark by that time so once your on Hwy 22, if you know where College Drive is, just look for lights on your left in the distance. Can't miss them. They light up the sky and you can partially see the lights over the trees.

MtP is going to be good, it's going to be hard fought contest for sure.

Butchie, I think your Rebs are definately the favorite based on the season of both teams, but I hope MP shows the West what they can do. I really believe they can win game, if they play like they can.

MTP Didn't Pull A Rabbitt Out Of Thier Hat To Get Here They Are Good. We All Know That Jeez.

We Could Argue All Week And It Won't matter Till The End Of The Game. We Are All Making Speculations As To Who Will Do What. But I'll Tell You This Ya'll Will See A Team That Is Better IMO Than JCS Last Year.