Warren County

14pioneers

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the school board members that went to the game realize that they need to spend more time fixing basketball and leave football alone!!!!!!

Here is our season in a nutshell. We have a overall record of 6-19. Let's take a look at those six wins, and the records of the teams we did beat.

Dekalb Co. 5-22

Clarksville NW 2-22

Springfield 4-17

Blackman 9-15

Maplewood 2-20

Oakland 3-20

If my math is correct that is a combined record 25-116. But let's look on the bright side we only won 4 last year and we have won 6 this year. That surely is a clear sign to the powers to be that coach Eades is on the right track ?? Need I say more, we really have taken some monstrous beatings over the past few years. But, don't blame coach eades, its the players fault. I' wonder if she ever gets up in the morning and looks in the mirror and says "Maybe it's me!!!" I seriously doubt it.

Here is our season in a nutshell. We have a overall record of 6-19. Let's take a look at those six wins, and the records of the teams we did beat.

Dekalb Co. 5-22

Clarksville NW 2-22

Springfield 4-17

Blackman 9-15

Maplewood 2-20

Oakland 3-20

If my math is correct that is a combined record 25-116. But let's look on the bright side we only won 4 last year and we have won 6 this year. That surely is a clear sign to the powers to be that coach Eades is on the right track ?? Need I say more, we really have taken some monstrous beatings over the past few years. But, don't blame coach eades, its the players fault. I' wonder if she ever gets up in the morning and looks in the mirror and says "Maybe it's me!!!" I seriously doubt it.

Last night was a heartbreaker. The regular season has ended and only district tournament is left to play. As I lay in bed last night I looked at the glowing stars on my ceiling and told myself congratulations "I have almost survived another year". With the year at an end I just want to tell you 14pioneer I played my heart out and did the best I could. I never gave up on any game no matter what the score was. Sports is a huge part of my life but my parents tell me that academics are most important. I strive hard to be the best at both. I am not a quitter and have never quit any team I have been a member. My body is exhausted from school and sports but I will continue to fight and hopefully pull a win out Thursday night.

Last night was a heartbreaker. The regular season has ended and only district tournament is left to play. As I lay in bed last night I looked at the glowing stars on my ceiling and told myself congratulations "I have almost survived another year". With the year at an end I just want to tell you 14pioneer I played my heart out and did the best I could. I never gave up on any game no matter what the score was. Sports is a huge part of my life but my parents tell me that academics are most important. I strive hard to be the best at both. I am not a quitter and have never quit any team I have been a member. My body is exhausted from school and sports but I will continue to fight and hopefully pull a win out Thursday night.

This is a tough post to retain my composure when I read it. It is the things on student/athletes minds when they compete and that is not to be an ebarassment to themselves or their team mates and to succeed. there is only one time to go thru High School and that time for this young lady is now. With tht attitude, her team should be undefeated.

Believe me when i say this "trickey' no one on here is blaming the players, we are all behind you ladies win or lose. You are the ones who deserve better, not the fans, parents or people who posts on this thread.

Believe me when i say this "trickey' no one on here is blaming the players, we are all behind you ladies win or lose. You are the ones who deserve better, not the fans, parents or people who posts on this thread.

This last post by a Warren County player, is exactly why this thread should STOP. This has been going on for a month now and the only people that it hurts is the PLAYERS. Their coaches don't read or take any stock in this. But when the players becomie affected....it is time to let it rest. This breaks my heart to hear this player take this to heart from all these posters comments about their program. It really is time to STOP!!

This last post by a Warren County player, is exactly why this thread should STOP. This has been going on for a month now and the only people that it hurts is the PLAYERS. Their coaches don't read or take any stock in this. But when the players becomie affected....it is time to let it rest. This breaks my heart to hear this player take this to heart from all these posters comments about their program. It really is time to STOP!!

Where have you been? This has been going on for years not a month !! You cannot cite one post on this thread downing our girls. We are behind them 100% and they know it. We want the best for them and we are not getting it. They deserve better and we demand it !! It's time for a coaching change PERIOD.

Trickey, You are a star and a winner! Your parents must be so proud of you. Thank you for your post and best of luck to you in the future.

The Warren County team should be proud of themselves! Theyve played their hardest and more ppl see that than what they think. I was there friday night, and ive seen them play before, they ALWAYS play their hearts out. Things will work out for ya girls. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck with your district tournament from over here in Dekalb!

Does anyone realistically think Eades will be terminated. No way she is relieved of her duties especially since brother would have to O.K. it. If she is freed of her duties the whole program needs to be overhauled starting with county basketball. Went and watched that whole county b-ball tourney and I hate to say it, but that wasnt a high level basketball being played on either the boys or girls side.

I totally agree with you. This county has become stale and predictable. Change OVERALL is needed!! Girls hung tough, but depth becomes an issue after awhile. By the way, congratulations to Kelsey Nowlin for her third place All-district selection (she is from Warren Co)! BUT NOT HAVING FRAZIER OR BOWMAN ON IT STINGS ME. They were good enough to warrant a selection.