New 14A High School Thread

CoachD33

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Humboldt's girls have beaten Greenfield and blew out Union City. They lost games to Trenton and Gleason that they should've won. We've already won as many games this year as we did the past two years combined!!! Very very athletic!

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THAT HUMBOLT SHOULD HAVE BEATEN GLEASON AND TRENTON. I THINK GLEASON HAS A GOOD TEAM. YES THEY ARE YOUNG BUT WHEN YOU PLAY FRESHMEN AND SOPHMORES AND 1 SENIOR THEN IT IS A LEARNING TEAM. AND I BELIEVE THAT WITH A LITTLE CONFIDENCE AND PRACTICE THE GIRLS WILL DO FINE THIS YEAR. IT'S NOT WHETHER YOU WIN OR LOOSE IT'S HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME... I DON'T CARE WHO WINS AS LONG AS THE GAME IS CALLED FAIR. BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN A GAME CALLED FAIR BY THE REFS YET THIS YEAR. THAT'S WITH ANY GAME PLAYED NOT JUST GLEASON OR TRENTON, OR DRESDEN, OR BRADFORD OR HUMBOLT. ETC...

Looks like any of these can win on a given night..After suffering early season losses to Gleason,South Fulton and Bradford..Lake Co beat Humboldt by about 10 or 12 points and Greenfield by about 14..Also beat Dresden but about 10 I believe.. And beat Halls by 20 or more..Lake Co led Trenton most of the way and had a 8 point lead going into the 4th quarter but Trenton came back and won!I believe I saw that Dresden beat an undefeated West Carrol team by about 12 points..Should be a pretty good tournament come tournament time where the last place team can come away with a win..