Hampton-South Pittsburg Web Updates

darook70

I guess it didn't matter what size DOG you took to the fight it still got RUN OVER...........By BIG ROBINSON /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

MAYBE NOW THE BIG BLUE WILL FINALLY SHUT UP!!!

true but you need a lesson in sportsmanship. I believe Hampton gave you more than you wanted.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it didn't matter what size DOG you took to the fight it still got RUN OVER...........By BIG ROBINSON /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Come on up here and say that you crazy Mo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

WE NEEDS TO HEAR YOU SAY IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we gave you a game you didn't expect,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,come on now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Don't make me say it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TRAYE, I ain't kiddin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bring more beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are more than welcome, dog! Thank you as well. There can be nothing more said about tonight's game other than it was very well played by 2 teams that poured their hearts into it. I am from SPHS, but live in Livingston now. I truly miss the way football SHOULD be played, which is how it was played tonight. Again, congrats to Hampton for a game well played!

Great effort dogs! Congratulations South Pitt. We just couldn't stop your offense. Go win the gold for the east! To the other region 4 teams, especially Gordonsville who said this wouldn't be a game.... I believe Hampton proved we were better than the other region 4 teams this year. Hampton should have earned South Pitt's and region 4's respect.

You got further than we did. ( this yr.) I give you that... Tough luck on the loss tonight big dogs. It's got to be tough 3yr in a row. Keep working at it. It'll come...

Congrats out to S-Pitt.

COLD BLOODED /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come on up here and say that you crazy Mo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

WE NEEDS TO HEAR YOU SAY IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we gave you a game you didn't expect,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,come on now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Don't make me say it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TRAYE, I ain't kiddin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bring more beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEER CANT KILL THE PAIN HURTS DONT IT /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Some people would rather show their ignorance instead of sportsmanship,I wasn't there but from what I could hear on the radio I also think Hampton earned a little respect tonight.They might not have been able to stop southpitt but they gave them a heck of a game,I hope all of the other southpitt fans have enough class to atleast acknowledge that it wasn't a cake walk like most were predicting.To all the Hampton team,you guys played your hearts out so hold your heads high you have nothing to be ashamed of you guys are probably the best team ive ever seen at Hampton.GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE

true but you need a lesson in sportsmanship. I believe Hampton gave you more than you wanted.

you right he needs to shut up...... congrats to all Hampton fans and players on a great season. Hold your heads up and good luck next year. I would like to say to Vic and all the players that I'm proud of you. I played on Coach Griders first State Champion team and remember we were at practice when Vic or it might have been his brother Heath was born.

Seems like a long time ago but the team and Coach Grider will always be a part of me. Win or lose I will always be a pirate.

You are more than welcome, dog! Thank you as well. There can be nothing more said about tonight's game other than it was very well played by 2 teams that poured their hearts into it. I am from SPHS, but live in Livingston now. I truly miss the way football SHOULD be played, which is how it was played tonight. Again, congrats to Hampton for a game well played!

to Little23, thanks again. you have class. This will be my last post on this thread... I have given my respects to South Pitt and wish you guys nothing but the best. The rest is towards the Hampton Bulldogs, especially the seniors. Hold your heads high. I know that myself along with the Hampton community is extemely proud of your accomplishments. 3 straight years to the semifinals is a great feat. You played with hearts and guts tonight but sometimes that isn't enough. The best team won tonight. The Hampton Bullldogs have nothing to be ashamed of though. You guys won more games, 13, the most in Hampton football history! You are champions in my book. A bunch of blue collar workers who learned a lot about life through the game of football. If you give this effort in life, you seniors can become anything you want to be. Doctors, lawyers, teachers, whatever. Keep up the great work ethic and make us proud. Your fan.... Dogtruth.