Alcoa vs Goodpasture

Tornado89

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Alcoa and GP for making it this far again. Good luck to both teams come Friday night. I know Alcoa has the right to be cocky after what they did to us the past 2 years, but I think they might be in for a surprise this year.

Kendal Harper last week & Randall Cobb this week

I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICTURES NEXT WEEK, DONT LET US DOWN.

P.S. GO ALCOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see....

DCA beat Goodpasture by 7 points.

Alcoa beat DCA by 38 points.

HMMMMMM.......

I'd expect nothing less from GP fans than hoping for the best, it just won't be enough.

Look for Rankin to keep the starters in until the very end of the game since it'll be the seniors' last game.

Alcoa Wins 49-14

That West TN Football is just to slow, and then throw in one of the best coaches in the state and you have a good ol' fashioed beating for a State championship(the fourth in a row not to mention) Randall or troy could win the offensive MVP, and i would bet for Troy to win the Defensive MVP

Goodpasture is Middle TN. They could of gone east or west and they have some fast guys themseves with Cunningham and Mayes. But i will agree with you and say Alcoa will smack Goodpasture. Alcoa's coaching is much better than Gp's.

42-14

Goodpasture's enrollment: 360Alcoa's enrollment: 473You'd like for us to move up so you could finally be the champions, huh? Not gonna happen! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Alcoa could very well play in 3A with success: They beat White House (who made it to the quarters and only got beat by 7) 41-6, roughly the same score that Fulton beat Pearl-Cohn (who beat White House). Again, the start of another conversation that's been beat to death. Alcoa is a solid 2A school who will remain a 2A school until enrollment forces up to move up.Headlines in The Daily Times on Sat: MANN COBB MANHANDLES GOODPASTURE (AGAIN)

Let's see....

DCA beat Goodpasture by 7 points.

Alcoa beat DCA by 38 points.

HMMMMMM.......

Duh, you can't base a team's season on ONE game, unless it's the one in the 'Boro!! Happens all they time and teams get up and push themselves to get better. Look at Pitt.

Here's hoping everyone, fans and players, will make it safely to THE game and home again. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He has been offered a scholarship by Tennessee , but expect him to go to the big blue , this is coming from a pretty reliable source considering

1. I have class with this kid every day of the week

and 2. The day they offered him that he was wearing a UK hoodie to school

I wouldn't be so sure about that now. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Congrats to Alcoa and GP for making it this far again. Good luck to both teams come Friday night. I know Alcoa has the right to be cocky after what they did to us the past 2 years, but I think they might be in for a surprise this year.

Kendal Harper last week & Randall Cobb this week

Harper is no Randall Cobb and you all will see the difference on Friday night! I hope GP's secondary can run or it's gonna be a long night for you guys.