South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

SET THE BAR HIGH FOR WHO ARE U TALKN ABOUT THE VARISITY MY GOD YA'LLS EXPECTAIONS ARE LOW! SEE

YA HOLD ON TO THAT THOUGHT , OH HEY WAIT WE HAVE A HARVEST BOWL HERE ITS FOR THE 11 AND 12 YEAR OLDS MITE C YA THERE>>>>>>

COLD BLOODED /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR EVERYONE WHO THOUGHT I WAS STUPID , CRAZY OR JUST A SMART ####! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" .FOUR POSTING SPHS 51 MHS 24 ALL WEEK THIS IS 4U HA HA HA SPHS 2007 CLASS 1A CHAMPS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> SOME THINGS U JUST KNOW!

TOLD U SO! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I WAS CLOSE!

ZONE HOW GOOD ARE THE JR HIGH PIRATES ARE THEY ON A LONG WINNING STREAK .CAN THIS TEAM REPEAT . WAY TO GO PIRATES THAT WAS A BEAT DOWN! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Repeat?? Talent is there but you just never know how it will all come together. I think this will give the underclassmen a tremendous amount of motivation to work hard and give it all they have. The Jr High team and the 11-12 little league teams are doing great.

For the year in South Pittsburg we are

Varsity - 15-0 - 1A State Champions

Jr High - 9-0 - Sequatchie Valley Champions

11-12 year olds - 10-0 - Harvest Bowl Champions

34-0 on the season....yea...I would say the future is pretty bright in South Pittsburg

TOLD U SO! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I WAS CLOSE!

You hit the nail on the head.

Repeat?? Talent is there but you just never know how it will all come together. I think this will give the underclassmen a tremendous amount of motivation to work hard and give it all they have. The Jr High team and the 11-12 little league teams are doing great. For the year in South Pittsburg we areVarsity - 15-0 - 1A State ChampionsJr High - 9-0 - Sequatchie Valley Champions11-12 year olds - 10-0 - Harvest Bowl Champions34-0 on the season....I would say the future is pretty bright in South PittsburgYou hit the nail on the head.

IMPRESSIVE

COULD BE A DYNASTY! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's still sinking in...amazing night. Coming back into town was absolutely unbelievable. The whole town was lining the streets.

One of the greatest moments of the game was running the "46". I'm sure the McKenzie people and all the other fans from somewhere besides South Pittsburg wondered why Coach Grider called a time out to run an extra point play after we scored late in the game.The play he ran, the Single Wing "46" was a tribute to his Dad, Coach Don Grider, who passed away this past Spring. The article in the TFP explains it MASH HERE

Zone, congrats to SP on a heck of a game. I pull in the parking lot just a few minutes after kickoff and the scoreboard is flashing TOUCHDOWN. SP's 2nd score. Your O did what everybody expected. Your D picked it up alot. Again, congrats. See ya at Willowbrook!

Well just a few thing's.... earlier on here i took a pounding for saying how good we were, and im sure some of you guys remember.. even a few pirate faithful had doubts....but i stood my ground and said let 's let our boys know there that good.. I also said this is one of the best high school teams i have seen Period.. i think that was sept or Oct i said that.. AHHEEEEMMM!!!!!!!!! after that being said.... Congrats pirates what a job!!! you guys were MEN out there.. VIC like i told you on the street im proud of ya, what a Job you did this year....Our line wow.... you guys Rule, I know everyone talks about our great backs but without you there would be no back's....to our backs.. this is the best 4 or 5 backs i have ever seen on any football field.... to our LACKLUSTER Defense!!!! AHEEEM as i said all year this is a bend dont break D and when you play a runner QB that can throw and has a great back, you have to give up a little bit as we have this year.. i think what these boys showed on friday LACKLUSTER is the last thing they will ever be called.... To the Coach of Mckenzie...have you lost your mind>????? I read what you said in a Boro paper..and I quote" we finally got to moving teh ball then that fumble really hurt us, we just couldnt recover.. DUDE, you were hurt when you got off the Bus.. down 21 -0 i knew stuff like this would be said. that that fumble.. geesh all you have to do is watch the Replays to see we had some 2nd and 3rd string in the 4th qtr, and back off your reciever's 10 yards.. thats why you scored in the 4th.. it Vic hadnt called off the Dog's it would have been a 50 or more point win....I really got up this Am gonna give Mckenzie soem respect.. as for there Boys you have it .. for there Coach after a few comments ive read around the state.. he has no clue .. thats why he could do nothing.. he had no clue what to do..... ive said it and said it... spitt could hang 14 or more on Maryville, after watching the game im sure some of you believe also... as for NEXT years team.. we have #1 cortez back... #2 david Jones back. a better passer than our current Qb #6 I hope he learns to manage a great team as good as Cody did. so in other words we will have backs next year i expect to break even more records.. our line is in question but im sure Vic will get them pumped up and ready.....

JUST HOW GOOD ARE THESE PIRATES!!!!!

You are really on top of the world this morning and rightfully so but get real about playing maryville you score nothing and probably have to throw in the towel due to so many injuries. or mercy rule in the first qtr, enjoy your moments of running up the score because your time will come to be on the recieving end. as for now congrats to so pitt on a tremendous year,

WERE U AT BUCHIE! HOWS THE CROW! SPHS-52 MHS-20 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Congratulations, Pirates! That was an absolute domination. What a way to end a great season that was dedicated to the late Don Grider. Congratulations to Vic, Heath and the rest of the staff (way to go, Zonepirate!).

This alumni is proud to see the Pirates finish the season with such an amazing game. I congratulate McKenzie for making it to the title game for the first time in their history.

Hey, "little"; Just wanted to say "hi". I believe I've figured out who you are.

Hello to you, too! Give me some hints on who you are.

You are really on top of the world this morning and rightfully so but get real about playing maryville you score nothing and probably have to throw in the towel due to so many injuries. or mercy rule in the first qtr, enjoy your moments of running up the score because your time will come to be on the recieving end. as for now congrats to so pitt on a tremendous year,

Well, if Maryville were limited to their 22 best players and had to have several guys playing both ways it would be a shock to them. There would be no mercy rule in the 1st quarter. Just be glad the Pirates don't have that many students to pull from. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />