Maryville vs Maplewood

jrlcm

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville will win easily. Maplewood has had a good year but they aren't ready for the Maryville juggernaut. Maryville is clicking on all cylinders right now and they aren't going to be denied.

I predict a 42-14 victory for Maryville.

You know, 42-14 for Maryville has been a common prediction throuht the playoffs. I haven't taken an calculated, but my guess is if you average the 4 playoff games, that's about what you'll get.

Someone in an earilier post said that the Red Rebels did not care who they play. Agreed. If Maryville plays like they have the last two games it could get ugly early.

BTW, which school will be on the MTSU "home" side?

I BELIEVE THAT MARYVILLE HAS THE BLUE SEATS THIS YEAR.

GO RED REBELS

GO TORNADOS

GO FULTON

You know, 42-14 for Maryville has been a common prediction throuht the playoffs. I haven't taken an calculated, but my guess is if you average the 4 playoff games, that's about what you'll get.

That is a pretty standard Maryville score, no matter who they are playing. Alcoa, Red Bank, Clinton, Lenoir City, Sullivan South..... it really doesn't matter the opponent. Their level of dominance right now is staggering.

Maplewood is to be commended for making it to the state title game. However, I noticed they lost earlier this year to Ooltewah. Ooltewah was down by their standards this year.

I know Maryville has too much class and intelligence to admit it publicly, but I would say privately they are licking their chops. On paper, this really appears to be one of the weaker teams Maryville has played in a championship game. However, the Rebel staff will not let overconfidence be an issue. You can bet Maryville will prepare just as hard as they ever have and will come out ready to play.

That is a pretty standard Maryville score, no matter who they are playing. Alcoa, Red Bank, Clinton, Lenoir City, Sullivan South..... it really doesn't matter the opponent. Their level of dominance right now is staggering.

Maplewood is to be commended for making it to the state title game. However, I noticed they lost earlier this year to Ooltewah. Ooltewah was down by their standards this year.

I know Maryville has too much class and intelligence to admit it publicly, but I would say privately they are licking their chops. On paper, this really appears to be one of the weaker teams Maryville has played in a championship game. However, the Rebel staff will not let overconfidence be an issue. You can bet Maryville will prepare just as hard as they ever have and will come out ready to play.

Flash where can I get a look at Maplewood on paper?

Flash where can I get a look at Maplewood on paper?

Admittedly, I have not seen Maplewood play. My analysis is based on seeing Maryville several times and looking at the results of Maplewood's games. I see them as a similar opponent to Maryville as Nashville Whites Creek in 1998. Knowing Maplewood's history, I am sure they will be fast and athletic but Maryville is much faster and athletic than they are given credit for.

The Nashville Tennessean website ( www.tennessean.com) has excellent high school coverage, stats, etc. Go to their "high school" tab under sports. There is a pull down menu with all of the teams in the Nashville area. It will give all the scores, stats, and brief writeups about their games.

I was a player on the henry co football team this year but now im just going to be a fan for next year. I might be going to the state game on Saturday to watch the 4a play plus I WILL WATCH MARYVILLE WHOOP UP ON MAPLEWOOD.

For the up coming seniors for henry co, I just have to say go all the way next year for me.

this is not the maplewood team that lost to Ooltewah. They are not going to the boro because just to say we played in the state. Sat won't be like the past 2 years

I was a player on the henry co football team this year but now im just going to be a fan for next year. I might be going to the state game on Saturday to watch the 4a play plus I WILL WATCH MARYVILLE WHOOP UP ON MAPLEWOOD.

For the up coming seniors for henry co, I just have to say go all the way next year for me.

root for the team that beat you so you could atleast say they put us out and won the state.

yall will look worse if they beat you in double ot then get blown out the next week.

i know you still you still dont get it. huh /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />