Maryville vs Maplewood

jrlcm

My friend

"Better to be thought of as a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

I seriously doubt you are posting on here Sunday. And if you are it will be nothing but excuses.

really your right this time, i wont be here sunday ..ill be fishing somewhere ..nice and peaceful ..like i do every weekend

if you win u win ..if you lose you lose ..im glad my team made it this far they earned it ...and if you ask me ..they have a better shot at winning this game than most of you are giving them credit for ... and after this game ..you are going to wish you had been playing somebody else ... "its best to call one a fool to his face ..that way he can remove all doubt ..and leave a lasting impression"

MacBoski /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

see you guys at the game .. good luck MHS ..and that other private school

play hard be safe have fun!!!

bring this one home ..Maplewood ... we got this!!!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hat's off to Maplewood...y'all beat us in the end. Now go get Maryville!! At least we can say you won. Never know who will win...that is why they play. All of the negative that has been spread has been over board. I know of several boys that came by and spoke to me and my son on the field and were nothing more than greatful and fist class. We even had the head coach look up my boy and check on him. He also told me that nobody had handled #55 like he did. That is the good stuff...

GO MAPLEWOOD...we will take another run at next year!!

#67 HCHS center for West Team

thanks!! next year it is .. Hillsboro ..we see you looking ..its not over!!

My hat's off to Maplewood...y'all beat us in the end. Now go get Maryville!! At least we can say you won. Never know who will win...that is why they play. All of the negative that has been spread has been over board. I know of several boys that came by and spoke to me and my son on the field and were nothing more than greatful and fist class. We even had the head coach look up my boy and check on him. He also told me that nobody had handled #55 like he did. That is the good stuff...

GO MAPLEWOOD...we will take another run at next year!!

#67 HCHS center for West Team

Just from watching Maplewood play, that coach is telling the truth. Cathey is a beast and few o-lineman really have any success against him. Your son played a great game. I hope he's ok. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

we will see pappy la poo ... you bragging because ..youre a private school playing in a public school league right? you better be winning with all the talent you have went out and signed ... you think you are going to score quick we will see ..id rather you pass the ball because you cant run, you will see this d in action ..can you say int ...you going to be stuck passing to your RB lil screens ..quick curls ..quick flats 5 yarders ..nothing deep ..and maplewood needs to knock snot from your TE every snap ...see how good he is when he is on the ground ..and jam your WR's then what do you have? nothing but headaches .. they coming after of you so be ready ....you just yapping yo flappy pappy ..we all know you scared!!

You're right. I shouldn't brag. What I do, say, feel and think has absolutely no bearing on what happens in the game, therefore, I have no reason to brag. My humblest apologies.

Having said that, do you really think that yours is the first team to realize that doing all of the things above would considerably improve your odds against Maryville (or any team for that matter)? Knowing how to beat someone and being able to execute and do it are two very different things.

IF your boys are able to cut off our deep threat, jam the receivers at the line, pick off passes, knock the snot out of our big TE every snap and put him on the ground, and leave us with nothing....well then

A. you'll be the first in many years that was able to do that and

B. you'll have a great chance of winning the game.

But a few thoughts:

- I sincerely doubt that we don't hit the deep ball at least once (even if it's a WR throwing it instead of the QB)

- Good luck jamming our receivers. I'll line them up against any high school D. There are so many of them and they are so skilled that I doubt they stay in check all the time.

- Mr. Douglas at TE gives more than he takes. He's really a beast. There's a reason that he's such a high college prospect. I'd expect that he puts more people on the ground more often tomorrow than vice versa.

Good luck /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You're right. I shouldn't brag. What I do, say, feel and think has absolutely no bearing on what happens in the game, therefore, I have no reason to brag. My humblest apologies.

Having said that, do you really think that yours is the first team to realize that doing all of the things above would considerably improve your odds against Maryville (or any team for that matter)? Knowing how to beat someone and being able to execute and do it are two very different things.

IF your boys are able to cut off our deep threat, jam the receivers at the line, pick off passes, knock the snot out of our big TE every snap and put him on the ground, and leave us with nothing....well then

A. you'll be the first in many years that was able to do that and

B. you'll have a great chance of winning the game.

But a few thoughts:

- I sincerely doubt that we don't hit the deep ball at least once (even if it's a WR throwing it instead of the QB)

- Good luck jamming our receivers. I'll line them up against any high school D. There are so many of them and they are so skilled that I doubt they stay in check all the time.

- Mr. Douglas at TE gives more than he takes. He's really a beast. There's a reason that he's such a high college prospect. I'd expect that he puts more people on the ground more often tomorrow than vice versa.

Good luck /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well my friend you about to play a team that has the players to do all of the above ..you may get 1 or 2 deep we will get those to ..you act like maplewood does not have a bag of tricks ...for all you know maplewood comes out in a formation that you have not seen the infamous "double wish bone I wing T spead" yeah thats it!! .. they may blitz the whole game .. all game pressure the QB ..make him throw when he is not ready ...pitch it back to your WR have him get wrapped and jacked all in one. you think youve seen maplewood you havent.. and your right you cant check em all ... but hey who says your going to need to ..dont have to check em if the QB is on his back .. im done talking .. im ready for the show ..and like TO said bring some /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> !!

well my friend you about to play a team that has the players to do all of the above ..you may get 1 or 2 deep we will get those to ..you act like maplewood does not have a bag of tricks ...for all you know maplewood comes out in a formation that you have not seen the infamous "double wish bone I wing T spead" yeah thats it!! .. they may blitz the whole game .. all game pressure the QB ..make him throw when he is not ready ...pitch it back to your WR have him get wrapped and jacked all in one. you think youve seen maplewood you havent.. and your right you cant check em all ... but hey who says your going to need to ..dont have to check em if the QB is on his back .. im done talking .. im ready for the show ..and like TO said bring some /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> !!

Done talking ........ where have we heard that before .

Yeah, my opinion on Maplewood is that they are a good team, not very disciplined though. And I think what will make or break this game is - if Maryville can shut down the run game (which is very possible if you look at Maryville's defence), they will win the game. Number 4 and number 2 on Maplewood are two impact players on offense, number 2 has the speed and power, and number 4 has moves and just stays up. I think that Maryville will pick apart Maplewood's defence with their short, complete passing scheme. As far as it goes for the O and D line of both teams, I think Maryville will win the battle, though #55 is one heck of a player. But all in all I see Maryville pulling out with a win of 35 - 14. But, as we saw last week, it really comes down to who's more prepared AT game time, not who has the mouth a week before. Maplewood may be more motivated as Maryville see's this scenario often. Either way, good luck to both teams, and hopefully we'll see Maplewood next year. And if anyone feels different about my prediction, prove me wrong and play hard.

blah blah ..Maryville will be just as weak on the PA, they fear maplewoods run game... your run defense is soft so look for your guys to get busted deep . perfect setup for PA ... speed will make up for a lot of things, the zone is tight not many teams have broken it.... we will take whats open period ..the longer we have the ball ..the longer you dont ... your run game is weak and you will be forced to pass ..thats when it gets ugly for you guy.. you guys are hype ..and this maplewood team its coming out hitting ..and hitting hard!!!

Listen you little snot nosed brat... Maryville will bring more class to you in 15 mins than you have seen in all your life. 59-0 is not hype , brat , but you just keep on thinking and hating ... cause we thrive on it . we have won championships with less. see ya in the morning brat , if you get a chance come over to the darkside and ask someone from Maryville where GREYRIDER is and they will point you in my direction. bye bye pappy!

Listen you little snot nosed brat... Maryville will bring more class to you in 15 mins than you have seen in all your life. 59-0 is not hype , brat , but you just keep on thinking and hating ... cause we thrive on it . we have won championships with less. see ya in the morning brat , if you get a chance come over to the darkside and ask someone from Maryville where GREYRIDER is and they will point you in my direction. bye bye pappy!

BRAT????

how old are you?

nobody uses that word anymore.

^ That's what I was thinking.

lol, first off, its a message board. which means ANYTHING can be said, with or without true meaning, and... half the stuff posted on here is pointless bullcrap coming from kids from their schools who love to talk and talk.

second off.. (no offense) but since my little time in being here, i've noticed boski isn't the smartest kid in the class. lol

Oh, and lastly, i ask one thing of you greyrider, and that is... say ANY word but brat. rofl.