Maryville vs Maplewood

jrlcm

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my friend you about to play a team that has the players to do all of the above ..you may get 1 or 2 deep we will get those to ..you act like maplewood does not have a bag of tricks ...for all you know maplewood comes out in a formation that you have not seen the infamous "double wish bone I wing T spead" yeah thats it!! .. they may blitz the whole game .. all game pressure the QB ..make him throw when he is not ready ...pitch it back to your WR have him get wrapped and jacked all in one. you think youve seen maplewood you havent.. and your right you cant check em all ... but hey who says your going to need to ..dont have to check em if the QB is on his back .. im done talking .. im ready for the show ..and like TO said bring some /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> !!

well anyone that can quote TO has to know what they are talking about.

I have this to say about Maplewood: wow, what a story.

I have to say I admire Coach Ralph Thompson for turning that program around, can't have been easy at all. While I don't think Maplewood has a chance against Maryville, I think they were successful just getting to the championship with that kind of adversity.

I read that story a few minutes ago.

The Maplewood coaching staff and school leadership has my utmost respect and praise for the job they are trying to do. It's amazing what a little discipline, pride, and determination can do in even the worst situations.

I don't think they can win today, but with leadership like this is place, Maplewood is headed in the right direction.

I read that story a few minutes ago.

The Maplewood coaching staff and school leadership has my utmost respect and praise for the job they are trying to do. It's amazing what a little discipline, pride, and determination can do in even the worst situations.

I don't think they can win today, but with leadership like this is place, Maplewood is headed in the right direction.

I believe today maplewood takes that big step. from here on out Coach Thompson and Maplewood are not just a highschool football team they now are a program. they have have been working towards this and made progress the last 3 years and most important the last 2 games beat 2 good teams on the road in come from behind wins.

Win or lose this is a different team from here on out.

But I believe the WIN looks real good for Maplewood

GO PANTHERS BEAT THOSE rebels /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have this to say about Maplewood: wow, what a story.

I have to say I admire Coach Ralph Thompson for turning that program around, can't have been easy at all. While I don't think Maplewood has a chance against Maryville, I think they were successful just getting to the championship with that kind of adversity.

This Alcoa fan says way to go Maplewood!!! This is a life story and I am so glad some folks are taking a stand and not giving up on these kids. I lived in the Nashville area for years, and I don't think many folks outside the area really understand what an accomplishment this is!!!! Wins or losses mean nothing today. Good Job!

Getting ready to head to the Boro once again , want to wish everyone well , and have a safe trip . I'm very dissapointed in the lack of intelligent conversation this week , but I am glad that for the most part the Maryville fans didn't lower themselves to that level . We have been here before .

Boski , I know that for the most part you're just having fun , but if you really love your school , you should want to give everybody a better impression as one of Maplewood's main posters .

Whether we win or lose Maryville fans .... let's handle it with CLASS , just like Coach Quarles would .

Good luck to both teams .

Getting ready to head to the Boro once again , want to wish everyone well , and have a safe trip . I'm very dissapointed in the lack of intelligent conversation this week , but I am glad that for the most part the Maryville fans didn't lower themselves to that level . We have been here before .

Boski , I know that for the most part you're just having fun , but if you really love your school , you should want to give everybody a better impression as one of Maplewood's main posters .

Whether we win or lose Maryville fans .... let's handle it with CLASS , just like Coach Quarles would .

Good luck to both teams .

lets stop saying malpewood has no class read this whole topic and tell me who was making those terrible comments about maplewoods football players and coaches. after you do that then go back and direct your comment in the right direction.