Maryville vs Maplewood

jrlcm

well we do have other sports I dont know abouy you guys but we have a boys basketball team that is 6-0 and the girls team 5-1 and after this week your guys can concentrate on basketball as football losers to Maryville

Yall really don't want none of us in basketball. and if you feel like you do go to the basketball forum cause your football season is

OVER

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall really don't want none of us in basketball. and if you feel like you do go to the basketball forum cause your football season is

OVER

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I could also tell you where to go but I wont!!!!!!!!

I'm not surprised by the Maplewood fans' (lack of) class - at least on this board. It's funny how on the board they get on here and provide not an ounce of insight into the actual game of football - instead they find it easier to bash another team full of teenagers. They're not all like this Maryville - I saw some congratulating Henry Co.'s players on a great season. Maplewood is a great team, but they don't stand a chance. Their iso & zone plays will get blown up by Maryville's speed and discipline & that's when they'll be forced to pass. They love the deep ball, and Maryville just doesn't give it up. On defense there will be a lot of jawing go on. They're too soft in the flats, but they swarm to the ball. They're very undisciplined against the PA pass though, so i expect Maryville to really bust them open deep. It might be close the first quarter, but I see Marville winning around 45-14. Maplewood - You guys have had a great season. If I'm right about yall losing, then I just hope yall lose with class. I don't see this as much as a problem except for a player or two I saw (won't name numbers). Good luck to both teams.

How long are you guys going to keep coming in here whining? It's getting old dude, please shut up and go attend a basketball game or something. What do you need an analysis for? You saw them beat your team live! I don't think I've heard one Maplewood fan bashing any of your players. On the other hand, I've heard you and some of your other fans crying about sportsmanship. Most of the HC fans have been gracious in defeat, but you guys are ridiculous. Get over yourself /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How long are you guys going to keep coming in here whining? It's getting old dude, please shut up and go attend a basketball game or something. What do you need an analysis for? You saw them beat your team live! I don't think I've heard one Maplewood fan bashing any of your players. On the other hand, I've heard you and some of your other fans crying about sportsmanship. Most of the HC fans have been gracious in defeat, but you guys are ridiculous. Get over yourself /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

first off I will not shut up and sorry if we talked about your perfect angels like that and no i didnt see them beat us i saw they had the final one point win but your team did not beat us look at the stats

first off I will not shut up and sorry if we talked about your perfect angels like that and no i didnt see them beat us i saw they had the final one point win but your team did not beat us look at the stats

Speakin for myself, it would have been sweet to win the game and Panthers win the stats battle. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

not the stats kid....... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ........ the score is what matters..../thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

good luck to maplewood and maryville on a injury free game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

not the stats kid....... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ........ the score is what matters..../thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

good luck to maplewood and maryville on a injury free game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I dont beleive I need you calling me a kid little one. Im far from being a kid all your bullcrap put aside good luck in the game!!!!