Milan in 08

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Milan will win state the next 2 years, i don't care what anyone thinks, but they are loaded....they just need to fill some offensive line spots and they will dominate everyone they play next year, including the state game in the boro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You apparently don't understand how young Alcoa is right now. They will dominate 2A the next couple of years if they don't move to 3A. Their sophmore and freshman classes are loaded. They also have an awesome eighth grade class. Trust me I have seen great classes in the last 20 years and these could be the best. Good luck!!

I believe Milan will win state the next 2 years, i don't care what anyone thinks, but they are loaded....they just need to fill some offensive line spots and they will dominate everyone they play next year, including the state game in the boro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JEEPERS!!! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Yadda,Yadda,Yadda.............have you been snortin some kryptonite? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

For heavens sake, use some of that hot air your blowin to pump up the basketballs, tis the season you know, Thanks to the high tide!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They were loaded in 03' and look what happened.

I don't think anything needs to be said about the 08' team because they haven't proven anything yet. I think we all need to remember what Coach Tucker thought about his teams before the season started.

They were loaded in 03' and look what happened.

I don't think anything needs to be said about the 08' team because they haven't proven anything yet. I think we all need to remember what Coach Tucker thought about his teams before the season started.

I remember... Coach Tucker said his linemen couldn't bust an egg... I'm sure there are other quotes about his team but that one was one of my favorites. I remember in the Milan program he would have his linemen listed as small, medium and large.... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

LOL!!!! Sounds like a Coach Tucker for ya...He coached my brother back when he was at Gibson Co. and he said he was clearly the best coach that he had and most likely the best ever through GC...In his 2 years he was there (I think it was 2 years), he took Gibson Co. to the playoffs and in the first round got to play against Memphis Melrose!!!! I remember the drive down there and boy how could you forget the football game and the environment!!!! Probably the wildest football game I've ever been to (crowd wise)...Gibson Co. did hold their own and lost like 42-20 but that's not bad considering it was a Melrose/Gibson Co. matchup...

JEEPERS!!! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Yadda,Yadda,Yadda.............have you been snortin some kryptonite? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

For heavens sake, use some of that hot air your blowin to pump up the basketballs, tis the season you know, Thanks to the high tide!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All hail the mighty tide /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

They beat Milan one out of four tries and now they think they are Maryville or something.

Milan beats Trenton and its just another day at the office

get over it.

Milan will have a lot of talent at the skill positions next year but a little thin on the line. There won't be many backfields in the state with more talent but some of the younger linemen are going to need to develop. Everyone else in the area is losing a lot of talent while Milan will be about the same. Having said that it's time to prove it.

milan will win region 8 hands down and running backwards because there will be no competition for them in the region. there only competition will come from a couple out of region opponents. i predict a 10-0 regular season with a trip to the semis probaly against goodpasture. if milan can make it past them it will definitely be milan/ alcoa at the boro. and we all know who they are. i think milan's only hope or anyone's for that matter for winning the state is if alcoa moves up to 3a. what is milan's schedule for next year?

you have to like our chances next year with jw, tristian, jobronski, tim adkisson, justin coleman, little bledsoe, avery, luke jackson, cody rogers, casey barnes, and theres some good little lineman coming up that will be juniors this year, cody fuller, mark parsons, and luke denton, also, big robbie pierson will be a load on the line next year. the future is good