District 13AA

GCPioneer

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am calling for the upset tonight. Dyersburg played terrible at OC and I believe they will play better at home.

Agree, this is very possible. Dyersburg has underachieved in my opinion. but has the talent to beat anyone in the District. Last year, Dyersburg finished 4th in District, but finally starting playing and won the tournament. I still see them as the darkhorse.

Agree, this is very possible. Dyersburg has underachieved in my opinion. but has the talent to beat anyone in the District. Last year, Dyersburg finished 4th in District, but finally starting playing and won the tournament. I still see them as the darkhorse.

Well Dyersburg did not disapoint they underacheived as expected. OC wins this one going away

73-54. I would expect GC to dismantle them next.

Well Dyersburg did not disapoint they underacheived as expected. OC wins this one going away

Well, we only beat them by 3 last time @ Dyersburg with the final being 50-47. Our girls played regional opponent USJ tonight and pretty much had their way with them as expected.

Db is in rough shape right now. Thompson did not play , sick. Others appeared not to feel well either. Game was over quick 18-6 1st qtr, 37-17 1/2, DB very sloppy.

OC played well. It was good to see Fussell back. She played sparingly, probably a good decision not to push it. She will come along fast enough, as she is a great athlete.

Tomorrow could be a long nite vs the Gc pressure and up temppo game.

NSHD does anyone still have any of those PUKE BAGS ? I'm feelin bad about this!! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

You know.....funny you should mention that. I was just cleaning up my office and buried deep under some old state tournament stuff was the one and only puke bag left out of our (WesCharge and I) original order......unfortunately for you sls, it has already been promised to GC Pioneer for his trip to Haywood later this year.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You know.....funny you should mention that. I was just cleaning up my office and buried deep under some old state tournament stuff was the one and only puke bag left out of our (WesCharge and I) original order......unfortunately for you sls, it has already been promised to GC Pioneer for his trip to Haywood later this year.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Shouldn't it be 1st come 1st serve, I will need it before Haywood.........THE PAIN........ OHHHH THE PAIN........ My head is starting to spin /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I admit that I was wrong, I thought DB would be in a better position to pull the upset. According to SLS, players not healthy. I still think DB could be a spoiler in the tournament, but maybe not. OC is still looking like the favorite.

Guest nwtnsports

Updated standings, Feb. 7

(t1) Obion Co. - 22-2, 9-2

(t1) Gibson Co. - 21-3, 9-2

(3) Milan - 20-4, 9-3

(t4) Westview - 17-9, 4-7

(t4) Dyersburg - 16-10, 4-7

(t4) Dyer Co. - 16-10, 4-7

(7) Crockett Co. - 7-17, 0-11