2008 Region 6-1a

Magnavox3

Well apparently we were just as good as waynesboro although the wildcats did pull off a massive one point win? after their defense laid down in the fourth quarter and surrendered no less than three touchdowns in the last few minutes of the game.....Nobody I know came away from that game thinking waynesboro had the better team.....kevin white graduated from collinwood this year but all the other premier players are coming back so see you next time......enjoy your win while you can //////and dont give me that bs about the great young players you got coming up.....I went to the wood, boro jv and freshman games.............what we got coming up is def better than what you got

ps..hope you enjoyed the b ball games the other night.........I sure did!!!!!!!

collinwood was a heckuva lot better last year than I thought they would be but that doesnt change the fact the 07 team had virtually no experience when the season started.......it wont be that way going into the next two season though

to be honest with u kevin white WASNT even a very good player and yes waynesboros freshman are ten times better than cwoods

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest with u kevin white WASNT even a very good player and yes waynesboros freshman are ten times better than cwoods

If so , why wasnt they any C-wood players in the ER after the game ? And why didnt they even come close to scoring ? And just how come the Wood scored 4 times ? All very good Questions that Waynesboros freshman class needs to answer next year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go Trojans

That was just the funniest post I've ever read on here!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I feel that Collinwood will not only win the region but will beat South Pittsburg in the state championship game.Here is how the region will pan out:

1.Collinwood

2.Perry Co.

3.Zion Christian

4.Columbia Academy

5.Cornersville

6.Moore County

7.Huntland

8.Wayne County

9.Mt.Pleasant

This region is going to be very surprising with some of the upcoming teams.I wish them the best of luck!

I feel that Collinwood will not only win the region but will beat South Pittsburg in the state championship game.Here is how the region will pan out:

1.Collinwood

2.Perry Co.

3.Zion Christian

4.Columbia Academy

5.Cornersville

6.Moore County

7.Huntland

8.Wayne County

9.Mt.Pleasant

This region is going to be very surprising with some of the upcoming teams.I wish them the best of luck!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> looks pretty good , although you have 2 and 8 flip floped ,,,lol Wayne C. will be 2nd and then MP . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> MTSU would have to come back in the fourth qtr to beat a loaded South Pittsburg team, lol

1.Collinwood

2.Perry Co.

3.Zion Christian

4.Columbia Academy

5.Cornersville

6.Moore County

7.Huntland

8.Wayne County

9.Mt.Pleasant

Tap3 i know you can't be serious about these predictions now....c'mon i've heard of upsets but Perry Co. , Zion , and CA ...seriously thats almost funny

Tap3 i know you can't be serious about these predictions now....c'mon i've heard of upsets but Perry Co. , Zion , and CA ...seriously thats almost funny

Hey he made his prediction let him stick with it. It would be funny though. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

1.Collinwood

2.Perry Co.

3.Zion Christian

4.Columbia Academy

5.Cornersville

6.Moore County

7.Huntland

8.Wayne County

9.Mt.Pleasant

The Only pick that really makes any kind of sense what so ever is the Collinwood. . . . . And i don't really see them winning the region. . . . . And Mt. Pleasant at 9 HA Ha there cheerleaders would finish ahead of PC an Zion. . . . . CA at 4 doubt it unless they hit up Victor Conte or Barry Bonds. . . . That was probably one of the weakest high school teams I've ever played against. . . . Yeah CA i just gave you some bulletin board material so hang it up in your weight room (Which you'll probably have to ask for directions to). . . . And MC they just lost there head coach and a bunch of great senior players but the 5 or 6 spot is about where i would put them. . . . WC should be in your top 4 for sure if not your top 2 but theres a lot of people saying stuff about how there middle school team is on a 34 game winning streak and they have the greatest freshman class ever. . . . Great lets just go ahead and order there rings and give them the gold ball cause theres a difference between a great high school player and a great middle school player its how hard you work when your in high school but if there as great as everybody says they are they should be getting ready for the NFL Combine in February. . . . . And until someone knocks off Mt. Pleasant there the top team in the region but they are more vulnerable than ever this year. . . . . And Cville they return all there skill players and they lost 2 or 3 people on the line and there defense which carried the team last year lost about 4 or 5 players but there are very replaceable players who backed them up last year so i would put Cville at 3. . . And as for PC and Zion who cares. . . .

The Only pick that really makes any kind of sense what so ever is the Collinwood. . . . . And i don't really see them winning the region. . . . . And Mt. Pleasant at 9 HA Ha there cheerleaders would finish ahead of PC an Zion. . . . . CA at 4 doubt it unless they hit up Victor Conte or Barry Bonds. . . . That was probably one of the weakest high school teams I've ever played against. . . . Yeah CA i just gave you some bulletin board material so hang it up in your weight room (Which you'll probably have to ask for directions to). . . . And MC they just lost there head coach and a bunch of great senior players but the 5 or 6 spot is about where i would put them. . . . WC should be in your top 4 for sure if not your top 2 but theres a lot of people saying stuff about how there middle school team is on a 34 game winning streak and they have the greatest freshman class ever. . . . Great lets just go ahead and order there rings and give them the gold ball cause theres a difference between a great high school player and a great middle school player its how hard you work when your in high school but if there as great as everybody says they are they should be getting ready for the NFL Combine in February. . . . . And until someone knocks off Mt. Pleasant there the top team in the region but they are more vulnerable than ever this year. . . . . And Cville they return all there skill players and they lost 2 or 3 people on the line and there defense which carried the team last year lost about 4 or 5 players but there are very replaceable players who backed them up last year so i would put Cville at 3. . . And as for PC and Zion who cares. . . .

cornersville will be lucky to finish 6th....they caught some teams by suprise last year, i bet it wont happen again this year. collinwood seems very strong, and likewise wayne county....

moore county- if they lost there coach this could be a disaster for them, im not sure how that will play for them...

Mt. Pleasant--this is deff. an unknown team, this year there gonna have to use players most people have not ever heard of, this could be a good thing or bad thing for them...theres no way mtp will be 1st, but possibly a 3rd-4th---they have a really unproven offensive group, we'll just have to see how it plays out

cornersville will be lucky to finish 6th....they caught some teams by suprise last year, i bet it wont happen again this year. collinwood seems very strong, and likewise wayne county....

moore county- if they lost there coach this could be a disaster for them, im not sure how that will play for them...

Mt. Pleasant--this is deff. an unknown team, this year there gonna have to use players most people have not ever heard of, this could be a good thing or bad thing for them...theres no way mtp will be 1st, but possibly a 3rd-4th---they have a really unproven offensive group, we'll just have to see how it plays out

just got news with the new plant coming to waynesboro,which is a miracle in itself,A couple of kids came and looked at the school friday.they are linemen type players who played for a 4-a team in east tn.one of the players is about 6'2 260 a soph.and the other is a freshman 6'4 and 220.good looking kids who made all region this past year.hope they come to the boro!

collinwood is the team to beat. everybody else is playing for second.as far as the prediction you better not overlook the other teams.wayne co. and mt.pleasant have their work cut out for them.if i know those two coaches they will kill them in the weightroom! these two believe in winning games in the off season not during the season.the players from both schools say there off season stuff is almost not human,but that's the way they do it,and believe in it.good luk to all teams and you will see some surprises!

just got news with the new plant coming to waynesboro,which is a miracle in itself,A couple of kids came and looked at the school friday.they are linemen type players who played for a 4-a team in east tn.one of the players is about 6'2 260 a soph.and the other is a freshman 6'4 and 220.good looking kids who made all region this past year.hope they come to the boro!

collinwood is the team to beat. everybody else is playing for second.as far as the prediction you better not overlook the other teams.wayne co. and mt.pleasant have their work cut out for them.if i know those two coaches they will kill them in the weightroom! these two believe in winning games in the off season not during the season.the players from both schools say there off season stuff is almost not human,but that's the way they do it,and believe in it.good luk to all teams and you will see some surprises!

havent heard nething about this.....GOOD NEWS