• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
IndyNation

Footlocker National

Independence's Kathy Kroeger finishes 2nd at the National invitational in San Diego.

She is a machine when it comes to running. To come back from injury and find herself back in the national race, she is truly an awesome athlete. I would venture to say she is the TOP athlete in the state of Tennessee.

Congrats Kathy on an awesome performance. All of Indy Nation is amazed by your athletic prowness.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Between having to gain 20+ pounds in the Spring and fighting injuries during the Fall I don't know how she won the state much less finish 2nd in the nation. Congratulations to one tough young lady!!!!!!!!!!!! The Indy football team could have used her Sat. evening.

Does anyone know what is going on with Kathy Kroeger now? I can't remember... which college did she attend?

Stanford University

Thanks, Big Hurt! Any word on how she is doing at Stanford?

Kathy won the Stanford Invitational, finished 3rd in the Pre Nationals & finished 2nd in the PAC 10 Championships leading Stanford to the 2010 team championship.