Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

I'm ready to see what the Cougars bring at home on Friday. Being at home with their very loud student section (which is also being named "The Best Student Section In East Tennessee") could be difficult for the Idians. I'm not going to lie, DB is a good team. I just think Central has what it takes to beat them. To the fellow that mentioned something about the student section leaving by the 4th quater, we'll see what happens Friday. I attend most games that are local. I'm very impressed with their student section and the sportsmanship they're bringing this year.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ready to see what the Cougars bring at home on Friday. Being at home with their very loud student section (which is also being named "The Best Student Section In East Tennessee") could be difficult for the Idians. I'm not going to lie, DB is a good team. I just think Central has what it takes to beat them. To the fellow that mentioned something about the student section leaving by the 4th quater, we'll see what happens Friday. I attend most games that are local. I'm very impressed with their student section and the sportsmanship they're bringing this year.

#1. Central has NO chance against DB. Im looking for DB to go up by ten within the first 5 mins.

#2. The whole being name the best student section is totally ficticous. They are kinda loud till they are down then they are quite. Plus they are not clever at all. We will see who is the best student section next Tuesday. We have a couple treats for their students.

#1. Central has NO chance against DB. Im looking for DB to go up by ten within the first 5 mins.

#2. The whole being name the best student section is totally ficticous. They are kinda loud till they are down then they are quite. Plus they are not clever at all. We will see who is the best student section next Tuesday. We have a couple treats for their students.

#1. Everyone said we had no chance against ScienceHill, and how did that turn out? Im not sayin Central is 100% goin to win im just sayin its goin to be a better game than people will expect.

#2. ......How cute...treats for us? Getting ready for a student section for a game that is 5 days away? Must be a lil intimidated huh

#1. Everyone said we had no chance against ScienceHill, and how did that turn out? Im not sayin Central is 100% goin to win im just sayin its goin to be a better game than people will expect.

#2. ......How cute...treats for us? Getting ready for a student section for a game that is 5 days away? Must be a lil intimidated huh

#1. Everybody thought Science Hill had a great chance against DB and how did that turn out.

#2. Y be intimidated but we are always one step ahead ive had south planned out since the day of THS. Plus your whiney student section whinned to their principals last time. This time its at our place and our principals arent crappy and will let us say stuff. Every chant we did last time your "Best Student Section" whined to the principals. U wana know y they are so loud its because the other student section can't cheer because the central fans tell on them.

I am confused as to how you can say Central has no chance against DB when East barely beat Central and East almost beat DB? Central has improved a lot since their first meeting with DB, but with a lot of hard work and determination, anything is possible on a given night in the Big 9.

Also, East student section at Central was nothing, so it will be interesting comparing them to Central. In regards to the treats, your not at a basketball game to be bashing the other student section and whatnot, you are there to be supporting your team. Seems like you wanted to do the same things against Science Hill with water guns. Guess that did not go through with your administration.

#1. Everybody thought Science Hill had a great chance against DB and how did that turn out.

#2. Y be intimidated but we are always one step ahead ive had south planned out since the day of THS. Plus your whiney student section whinned to their principals last time. This time its at our place and our principals arent crappy and will let us say stuff. Every chant we did last time your "Best Student Section" whined to the principals. U wana know y they are so loud its because the other student section can't cheer because the central fans tell on them.

#1. what does that have to do with anything, i never said SH did or didnt have a good chance to beat DB. And im not saying there bad teams, they are great teams and DB is the best in our conference. Im just sayin dont count this game as a easy win for DB, its goin to be a shoot out.

#2. Dont tell me our student sections whinned to our princibles. I speak for everyone in our student section, we definatley don't whine. We actually get mad at our administrators. We love haveing other student sections to chant against. Thats what makes it fun. We hate when otherteams dont show up with student sections. So why whould we go tell our administration to shut you guys up?