Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

I'm pretty sure most people that play basketball know how to play defense. Beginning of the season, the Cougars didn't click well as a team and they have started clicking. It doesn't matter how much they've "grown" since December. They have a great chance of winning. Everyone said they didn't have a chance against SH and look what happened. Home court advantage will also help alot. Their 2nd string is starting to play better as well. Of course, they could have an off night. That is a possibity. I'm just saying, if they come out on fire and ready to play like they did against SH, it'll be a good game.

That is the most legitimate thing in this post. The intimidation factor is in full affect at the DW Dome. You not only have to worry about the rouge officials in this area but safety after the game is also a concern. The only thing I think is at question here is the margin of victory for the Indians which will be directly affected by which officials work this game. Say what you want but it??™s the truth. And DB fans have your pepper spray ready because you will need it to get to your cars and to get threw the unruly students congregating in the parking lot and outside the exit doors after the game taunting you. There is usually more action in the parking lot at Central than in the games??¦and that??™s not a joke! The best situation would be if DB runs the Cougars out the gym as predicted and the ???Circus??? start leaving before the game is over.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the most legitimate thing in this post. The intimidation factor is in full affect at the DW Dome. You not only have to worry about the rouge officials in this area but safety after the game is also a concern. The only thing I think is at question here is the margin of victory for the Indians which will be directly affected by which officials work this game. Say what you want but it??™s the truth. And DB fans have your pepper spray ready because you will need it to get to your cars and to get threw the unruly students congregating in the parking lot and outside the exit doors after the game taunting you. There is usually more action in the parking lot at Central than in the games??¦and that??™s not a joke! The best situation would be if DB runs the Cougars out the gym as predicted and the ???Circus??? start leaving before the game is over.

Cap,

Give me some point spreads. It sounds like to me that the NBA Ref (Tim Donagy) is working this one by your statement. Addressing your last post about the kids learning the truth about their play whether good or bad is understandable. I just think it's the coaches responsibility to address this in practice and at games and others should try and refrain as much as possible and definately not go overboard on here in slamming them. Thats just my opinion and im sure others don't see it that way. Never the less good luck to your team as well as all the others tonight.

I'm pretty sure most people that play basketball know how to play defense. Beginning of the season, the Cougars didn't click well as a team and they have started clicking. It doesn't matter how much they've "grown" since December. They have a great chance of winning. Everyone said they didn't have a chance against SH and look what happened. Home court advantage will also help alot. Their 2nd string is starting to play better as well. Of course, they could have an off night. That is a possibity. I'm just saying, if they come out on fire and ready to play like they did against SH, it'll be a good game.

As best I can tell, DB has virtually no "2nd string", as you put it. That will be a factor in this game. No blowout likely here though. DB will slowly pull ahead, but the DB defense really does need to show up tonite - and I believe it will. DB by 12. by 20 if they show up with hot hands.

You obviously were not in the parking lot after the science hill game so you shouldn't post on something you know NOTHING about. After the SH game a White SUV full of SH student drove around the parking lot yelling at our students calling us every word in the dictionary. They then singled our girls and got out of the car and physically pushed a central girl. If you call that as Central starting the fight then your ridiculous

You obviously were not in the parking lot after the science hill game so you shouldn't post on something you know NOTHING about. After the SH game a White SUV full of SH student drove around the parking lot yelling at our students calling us every word in the dictionary. They then singled our girls and got out of the car and physically pushed a central girl. If you call that as Central starting the fight then your ridiculous

You sound like Bush explaining why the US went to war in Iraq. That??™s only one of several incidents that have happened in Centrals parking over the course of the last couple of years. Hopefully posting about it will bring enough awareness to it so that it stops happening. Of course??¦running into a buzz saw will probably also leave a lasting impression. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I??™m sorry I couldn??™t help it??¦Your honor I would like to withdraw my last statement!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You sound like Bush explaining why the US went to war in Iraq. That??™s only one of several incidents that have happened in Centrals parking over the course of the last couple of years. Hopefully posting about it will bring enough awareness to it so that it stops happening. Of course??¦running into a buzz saw will probably also leave a lasting impression. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I??™m sorry I couldn??™t help it??¦Your honor I would like to withdraw my last statement!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You sound like Bill Clinton explaining to Hillery that he didn't have sexual relations with that "woman", Monica Lewensky. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You sound like Bill Clinton explaining to Hillery that he didn't have sexual relations with that "woman", Monica Lewensky. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

That??™s cool. Bill obviously has done a better job with his explanation because he's practically back in ???The House???...literally. But George...well George is OUT (finally)!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no fear...the Saudi Prince says GB will always have a place to stay if he can help it!

Probably not a joust you want to get into (with me anyway)...the GB bloopers and blunders are never-ending. Have you heard of the term OG (original gangster)? GB is the OC of the US (original CLOWN)! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Being serious??¦.the only difference in Centrals team now verses the start of the season is that they have been shooting the ball well which is the secret to success for any team. But a team like DB is not going to sit back in a zone and let you find your stroke, because they can easily match up man for man with anybody in the Big 9. I truly believe they control their own destiny in this region. I??™m not sure what happened at East (but I have a striped suspicion). Did I say striped??¦I meant to say sneaking! For them to loose to Central or anybody in the Big 9 (with the exception of maybe Science Hill) there are several things that would have to go wrong. Sort of like Florida State just before their bowl game this year. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

#1. Central has NO chance against DB. Im looking for DB to go up by ten within the first 5 mins.

#2. The whole being name the best student section is totally ficticous. They are kinda loud till they are down then they are quite. Plus they are not clever at all. We will see who is the best student section next Tuesday. We have a couple treats for their students.

As exciting as it is to say you have the best student section, it doesn't really matter to anybody. Its not like you are going to get pats on the back or people are going to think you're awesome. So far your best cheer to Central is just the football cheer that we hear from everyone,its really not that impressive or creative. You can call yourself the best student section all you want,no one cares,we just go to try and help out our team.

As far as DB, Central will have to play their best game,thats obvious,but anything is possible. It seems like DB has been in cruise control lately,when that happens,they can be beat.I know they dominated Crockett but giving up 75 shows they were probably just chilling. The only problem is no one has found a blueprint to follow yet to beat DB. SH couldn't out athletic them, nobody can match up big for big,and the closest anyone has come (East) was at the East gym where East always plays great. A blueprint for DB has to be found eventually, and hopefully it is found tonight.

That?€™s cool. Bill obviously has done a better job with his explanation because he's practically back in ?€œThe House?€?...literally. But George...well George is OUT (finally)!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no fear...the Saudi Prince says GB will always have a place to stay if he can help it!

Probably not a joust you want to get into (with me anyway)...the GB bloopers and blunders are never-ending. Have you heard of the term OG (original gangster)? GB is the OC of the US (original CLOWN)! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think everybody already assumed that you were a liberal with all your ridiculous posts. Ignorance and liberalism pretty much go hand and hand.