Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

THS should win this one , because of home court advantage. But VOL. could pull this one out should be a close game, good luck both teams. EHS and Central will be a great game also, but i say EHS by 20 also. EHS has a team this year and not just one outside man. teams have to look at about 3 , and cant just stay on Snap. If you do Deebs and Cross really steps up. And if that doesnt work they have Barnes and Favor inside. Well good luck to all in the big9 tonight. Alot of good games to watch tonight.

I pick Central (believe it or not) /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> .

Sorry had to edit this one a little bit.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I have been a little busy. I had to make sure all my insurance is up to date...you know we play Volunteer tonight. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Funny.....yet so true. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Tennesse High - 48

Volunteer - 42

Volunteer has 120 yrds. in penalties in this game.

East Sulliven - 72

Central Sullivan - 66

Have u-all heard that Central has the best student section in the Big 9. I think I heard that. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Tennesse High - 48

Volunteer - 42

Volunteer has 120 yrds. in penalties in this game.

East Sulliven - 72

Central Sullivan - 66

Have u-all heard that Central has the best student section in the Big 9. I think I heard that. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'm really excited about East fans genuinely getting offended over that comment about the student section,since this is a student section board,not a basketball board.

East is tough to beat at East,they started hot,and then finished hot,its tough to beat a team when they do that. Favor took over the fourth quarter. East could either be very dangerous come tournament time,or very vulnerable,just depends if their shots are falling.

Tennesse High - 48Volunteer - 42Volunteer has 120 yrds. in penalties in this game.East Sulliven - 72Central Sullivan - 66Have u-all heard that Central has the best student section in the Big 9. I think I heard that. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You know I heard that but they didnt seem to do much in the second half. Im pretty sure THE PATRIOT NATION trumped them tonight. BTW it was only this close of a game because we put our JV in with 3 mins left lol.

Tennesse High - 48Volunteer - 42Volunteer has 120 yrds. in penalties in this game.East Sulliven - 72Central Sullivan - 66Have u-all heard that Central has the best student section in the Big 9. I think I heard that. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You know I heard that but they didnt seem to do much in the second half. Im pretty sure THE PATRIOT NATION trumped them tonight. BTW it was only this close of a game because we put our JV in with 3 mins left lol.

Central V East was an awesome game, but with VERY poor officating. For example, an East player hits the ball back to the other side of the court and Central gets it back, they decided to call a backcourt ruling. I hate to have games be decided by other factors other than the teams that are playing. East defense was superb and were constantly hustling. And it is funny how East student section copied Central Camo wear last year...real original. Like most of the cheers they use. BOO!

Did anybody on here see tonite's DB v Cherokee game? Score? Any commentary?

Postponed due to weather. You know Hawkins County.. If it clouds up and is under 50F school is out.

I doubt this game will be made up. DB is booked every Tue & Fri. until District, I can't imagine CMO playing on a Saturday this late in the season.

I guess we have to wait until TN High come to the Dome Friday Night. Is it true that Volunteer is the host of the District Tournament? Man, that should be one ugly event.

Roll Tribe Roll

You know I heard that but they didnt seem to do much in the second half. Im pretty sure THE PATRIOT NATION trumped them tonight. BTW it was only this close of a game because we put our JV in with 3 mins left lol.You know I heard that but they didnt seem to do much in the second half. Im pretty sure THE PATRIOT NATION trumped them tonight. BTW it was only this close of a game because we put our JV in with 3 mins left lol.

You need to get out of Hickory Tree and off the crack. Central had the lead going into the 4th quarter. Too many turnovers in critical situations, played too many inexperienced players "plain and simple".

Postponed due to weather. You know Hawkins County.. If it clouds up and is under 50F school is out.

I doubt this game will be made up. DB is booked every Tue & Fri. until District, I can't imagine CMO playing on a Saturday this late in the season.

I guess we have to wait until TN High come to the Dome Friday Night. Is it true that Volunteer is the host of the District Tournament? Man, that should be one ugly event.

Roll Tribe Roll

I've never been to Volunteer. This may be a first if they host it.

I usually make all the home and away football games but normally just the home basketball games - except playoffs. Science Hill being an occasional exception.

This year's basketball team has really caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting this caliber of team. Morgan certainly has done a good job this year. Hope it continues.

But I really hate this AP poll stuff. West Tennessee has had the strongest teams for years. So what are DB and Oak Ridge doing in the top 10. And what happened to Farragut?

Do you have friends or relatives on the team? These days I'm mostly just a DB fan since I graduated from there and had kids who attended.

And yes, Roll Tribe

yea the central east game was a pretty good game. it looked like east had it early with a big lead in the first but central fought back in the second to tie it up 36-36 at half. Central then rolled and got up a few points but they just could not finish it. The forth quarter was totally dominated by East, central had to many turnovers and things just didnt go centrals way. East was the better team tonight.

As far as their student section goes...Yea they looked like they had a few scouts that came to our games because every cheer they had was a central cheer. Heck, even the camo was ours. But i do remeber the one cheer that absolutly noone has chanted against us.... Something about out football team being bad?! who would have EVER come up with that one. SO ORIGINAL! wish other school were that creative