Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

Dear, Floor_General22 Please go to www.Tricitiessports.com, and clickon High School , then click on Vol. or DB , go to the DB vs. Vol game you will see photo gallery Boys/Girls, click on boys. Please scroll down to last picture on page. How did this lucky kid not get hurt? That will be beyond me. This picture is " Worth a thousand word" FOR SURE.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear, Floor_General22 Please go to www.Tricitiessports.com, and clickon High School , then click on Vol. or DB , go to the DB vs. Vol game you will see photo gallery Boys/Girls, click on boys. Please scroll down to last picture on page. How did this lucky kid not get hurt? That will be beyond me. This picture is " Worth a thousand word" FOR SURE.

Wow...it's even worse than I thought seeing it live and in-person. I didn't realize he had his legs wrapped around Hardy as well. Just very fortunate this play didn't have a very unfortunate result in one of these kids getting seriously injured. Great job by the cameraman.

Stokomo... If you can get Washington County out of Waco, then what can we get out of Stok..... hmmmm?? And what does churlish mean?

Art.....you surely should know what Stokomo relates to. My last name? If your DB skills go back far enough, then you know my last name (Stokely), and if you know your football for the past 10-15 years, you will remember Fred (Jinko) Smith's brother (Antuan Smith) was DB's frist African American QB. He also played on my AAU team for three years and nicknamed me Coach Stokomo, which has stood for years now. We were listening to 98.5 WTFM and the song Kokomo came on. I do get a few hecklers about the STOK in Stokomo. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But I take it that you do not go back to the 70's and 80's in DB sports. I played for Buck from 1983-87, starting all four years. My freshman year going to the State, and Soph year getting to the Sub-State and lost to big Doug Roth and Knox Karns (can't remember that).....GOD BLESS!!!!

As for the Churlish......it means /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Adj. 1. churlish - rude and boorish, mean and stingy

ungracious - lacking charm and good taste;

2. churlish - having a bad disposition; ill-natured - having an irritable and unpleasant disposition

Central at East tomorrow night, who ya got?

will be a good game but i think the pats by 15. they are hard to beat a home. they will have a huge student section for this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . what about the vikings? any comments. looks like a good final 2 weeks of big 9 before the standings will be in place for the district.

THS should win this one , because of home court advantage. But VOL. could pull this one out should be a close game, good luck both teams. EHS and Central will be a great game also, but i say EHS by 20 also. EHS has a team this year and not just one outside man. teams have to look at about 3 , and cant just stay on Snap. If you do Deebs and Cross really steps up. And if that doesnt work they have Barnes and Favor inside. Well good luck to all in the big9 tonight. Alot of good games to watch tonight.

THS should win this one , because of home court advantage. But VOL. could pull this one out should be a close game, good luck both teams. EHS and Central will be a great game also, but i say EHS by 20 also. EHS has a team this year and not just one outside man. teams have to look at about 3 , and cant just stay on Snap. If you do Deebs and Cross really steps up. And if that doesnt work they have Barnes and Favor inside. Well good luck to all in the big9 tonight. Alot of good games to watch tonight.

I agree about East being more than a one man team, but tonight's game is going to be a close one. These teams matchup well with each other. I think it will come down to who is hitting their free throws and takes better care of the ball.

"mature and inelegant" ???

"inelegant" means , Lacking in refinement, grace, or good taste. That pretty much describes a liberal.

God works in mysterious ways /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good one...can't slip up in front of you. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I guess I don't understand how a person as outspoken and with a tongue like you have could possibility be considered "conservative" /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> unless you truly hide behind your screen name and are a totally different in person. I which case you would fit right in.

Good one...can't slip up in front of you. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I guess I don't understand how a person as outspoken and with a tongue like you have could possibility be considered "conservative" /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> unless you truly hide behind your screen name and are a totally different in person. I which case you would fit right in.

I don't know if you could put a lable on me unless it would be "American" Im as 'bout as far as you can get from being liberal and conservatives are way to gullible, quite and lazy for me. You can get 10,000 liberals to rally in favor of killing babies, but you would be lucky to get 50 conservatives to rally against it. (just one example)

So there.....chew on that for awhile /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Your on the wrong track Stokomo. WaCo does not mean Washington Co. Keep digging.

Im going to hand you a lifetime "Exempt Status" from ever being named "Mo-Ron of the Day" for knowing that all political parties are "smoke and mirrors". You are smarter than 99% of the rest of the country. I never did here back from Cap1 about the "debate". I guess he's to busy. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yea, I have been a little busy. I had to make sure all my insurance is up to date...you know we play Volunteer tonight. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />