Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

Well lets see there is the ever popular use of the N word against Science Hill last year. I must also add the remarks that were said to one of our players whos father is Palistenian. I believe your student sections exact words were Terriorist and Sand Ni****

Actually, I was in the student section, and I can assure you those terms were never used. But dont mind us when you have some guy in the front of your section wearing a bandana around his face and giving the "stink it" sign to our fans, which is why he was told to calm down. And also, we do not go after individual players. Our principal will not allow it, so therefore we do not do it.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lets see there is the ever popular use of the N word against Science Hill last year. I must also add the remarks that were said to one of our players whos father is Palistenian. I believe your student sections exact words were Terriorist and Sand Ni****

Oh since you sit in out student section you would know right?

But i will admit this years student section has alot better sportmanship the thepast couple of years.

Also, enough with goin back and forth about student sections, lets talk basketball

I think the first 5 minutes of the game will be a big part of the outcome of the game. Central will have to come out firing from all angles if they want to keep up with DB. If central jumps up to a great start right off the bat they will have a chance at the end if the keep their momentum goin like they did with SH. They got off to a great start and never looked back

I agree totally...different Central team from last time out (although they did just lose by 13 to Morristown West who lost to both Crockett and Boone recently!...curious /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ). DB is the better team by far and should win but if they don't come out with more fire in there belly than Tuesday then there in for a real fight. Central can flat shoot when they are on and getting the open shots. Oh just for the record...cause there are some out there that don't think so...if Central wins it WILL be an upset. Plain and simple. But like I said, anything can happen on a given night in the Big 9. I'm assuming Central will come out in a zone as they did against Science Hill?

We were up by about 12 points in the first half against Mo West. Then they got hot and went up on us by about 17 in the second half until we made a late run made it close late. Central played a lot of people this game. I am assuming it was because it was a non-conference game. Roberts only played about a quarter too because he was sick.

I bet Central has had a least 5 games this year that they have lost where they were up big late in the first half only to lose.

Central did play a couple of different zones against SH but who knows what they will come out with Friday night. Hopefully DB will not be as hot as they were the first time Central played them. It would also be nice to see the kind of crowd that was at the DB/Central game last year when it was at the Den.

We were up by about 12 points in the first half against Mo West. Then they got hot and went up on us by about 17 in the second half until we made a late run made it close late. Central played a lot of people this game. I am assuming it was because it was a non-conference game. Roberts only played about a quarter too because he was sick.

I bet Central has had a least 5 games this year that they have lost where they were up big late in the first half only to lose.

Central did play a couple of different zones against SH but who knows what they will come out with Friday night. Hopefully DB will not be as hot as they were the first time Central played them. It would also be nice to see the kind of crowd that was at the DB/Central game last year when it was at the Den.

Central put in 2nd and 3rd string through-out the game at Mo. West. I would also like to see the fan section big on both sides and cheering for their own team. I guess we all seen what happened after the SH game. I just don't advise much "crap-talking" in the parking lot after the game.

DB hasn't lost any of the speed or the size they had back in Dec., so unless the Central players learned how to play defense, got much quicker, added some depth and grew 6" taller, their chance are not a whole better today than they were then. With one exception, they do play at home.

I don't expect that Charlie Morgan will let the Indians take the defensive night off either.

Who does Sullivan East the Toppers have Friday night?

Roll Tribe Roll

DB hasn't lost any of the speed or the size they had back in Dec., so unless the Central players learned how to play defense, got much quicker, added some depth and grew 6" taller, their chance are not a whole better today than they were then. With one exception, they do play at home.

I don't expect that Charlie Morgan will let the Indians take the defensive night off either.

Who does Sullivan East the Toppers have Friday night?

Roll Tribe Roll

I'm pretty sure most people that play basketball know how to play defense. Beginning of the season, the Cougars didn't click well as a team and they have started clicking. It doesn't matter how much they've "grown" since December. They have a great chance of winning. Everyone said they didn't have a chance against SH and look what happened. Home court advantage will also help alot. Their 2nd string is starting to play better as well. Of course, they could have an off night. That is a possibity. I'm just saying, if they come out on fire and ready to play like they did against SH, it'll be a good game.