Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

I think everybody already assumed that you were a liberal with all your ridiculous posts. Ignorance and liberalism pretty much go hand and hand.

You are 100% correct my friend. You also just earned "Exempt Status" from ever being named Mo-Ron of the day.

Did you know that most liberals think Bill Clinton is Black. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That??™s cool. Bill obviously has done a better job with his explanation because he's practically back in ???The House???...literally. But George...well George is OUT (finally)!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no fear...the Saudi Prince says GB will always have a place to stay if he can help it!

Probably not a joust you want to get into (with me anyway)...the GB bloopers and blunders are never-ending. Have you heard of the term OG (original gangster)? GB is the OC of the US (original CLOWN)! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> You've got to be kidding me! I would gladly "joust" with you on this subject. You don't have a clue.

Lets not do it on this board though. this is for sports.

We'll take it to another board of your choice. Even a liberal board where you will have all the back up you need. I will make you all look like fools. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think everybody already assumed that you were a liberal with all your ridiculous posts. Ignorance and liberalism pretty much go hand and hand.

Wrong again. I don??™t claim to be liberal or conservative??¦just an individual that is mature and inelegant enough to think on my own. Anyway...just because I'm a man that doesn't have to squat to pee doesn't automatically make me a liberal. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You are 100% correct my friend. You also just earned "Exempt Status" from ever being named Mo-Ron of the day.Did you know that most liberals think Bill Clinton is Black. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Did you know that most Americans think the George Bush is a Clown!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That??™s cool. Bill obviously has done a better job with his explanation because he's practically back in ???The House???...literally. But George...well George is OUT (finally)!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no fear...the Saudi Prince says GB will always have a place to stay if he can help it!

Probably not a joust you want to get into (with me anyway)...the GB bloopers and blunders are never-ending. Have you heard of the term OG (original gangster)? GB is the OC of the US (original CLOWN)! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well this aint the place but here it goes. Dude pick up a book sometime and just read the mounds of information that shows while Clinton was messin around in the White House side rooms, Bin Laden and his gangs were declaring war on the U.S. Heard of WTC #1? Or the USS Cole? Or U.S. embassies in Africa? And surely you don't think 9/11 was the result of 8 months of planning after GB got into office do you? Those guys were already here and if the previous admin wasn't sneaking around with anyone but there wife then they could have figured it out. Yuo have to admit that whether you vote donkey or elephant.

OK back to the previously scheduled programming....

Wrong again. I don??™t claim to be liberal or conservative??¦just an individual that is mature and inelegant enough to think on my own. Anyway...just because I'm a man that doesn't have to squat to pee doesn't automatically make me a liberal. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Did you know that most Americans think the George Bush is a Clown!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"mature and inelegant" ???

"inelegant" means , Lacking in refinement, grace, or good taste. That pretty much describes a liberal.

God works in mysterious ways /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You danced all around that question. lol The question was not meant to question your character, from our dialogs on here I respect you for your opinions and the way you share them and for your loyalty to the Volunteer program, its players, and your fellow coaches. However, your continued defense of the style of basketball the Falcons play and for the things that Coach Whitt has said is puzzling and can only be perceived as support for it. You talk of me spreading "venom" and "hate" on this mesage board and ask the queston, "which is worse..... an assumption of bad coaching techniques or some "Secret ID" spreading venom?" I could see your point if there were no evidence supporting my views, but my opinions seem to get validated everytime the Falcons take the floor. So, considering we are past "assuming" and considering that the "venom" that is spread on the court by Volunteer is potentially life-altering, I would have to say that is worse. My motivation for posting about this was to bring light to the subject in hopes something could be done before someone got hurt. Before the season even started I said that if it was allowed to continue that eventually there would be an incident and someone could very well be hurt badly. Was I wrong there? Or did last Friday night confirm it?

Who got hurt? What life altering incident occurred?

You sound like Bush explaining why the US went to war in Iraq. That??™s only one of several incidents that have happened in Centrals parking over the course of the last couple of years. Hopefully posting about it will bring enough awareness to it so that it stops happening. Of course??¦running into a buzz saw will probably also leave a lasting impression. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I??™m sorry I couldn??™t help it??¦Your honor I would like to withdraw my last statement!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And I would like to thank the good lord himself and all things and everyone that is good in the world that CAP1 is here on CoachT to deliver his sermons and correct all things that are bad in HS sports! Without your incrdeible insight and knowledge I'm sure that HS sports would no longer exist in the Tri-Cities area except for THS who sets upon the Mecca of all good and right with HS sports but not without the spritual guidance from one self proclaimed IDIOT of CoachT. And you called me a clown........ Dance clown dance!!!

Good game to DB, Central hung on till the 3rd, but I give credit to DB's amazing bench. They played every player and its extremely hard to play a team where the kids are never tired. Im not going to blame anybody like most people do, DB flat out, outplayed us. Best of luck in the tourny. Up next, Sullivan East at their place, should be an AWESOME game. I am thinking it will be a close one, with the win coming in the closing minutes to either team, ( but of course I would like Central to be the winning team.)

And WaCo, Central did not need any support because everyone knows DB doesn't really have a student section till district and regional.