Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

CAP1, I had a long reply on here to you, WaCo can vouch for it, but it will do no good to keep acting immature and make childish statements like the "grow a sack" or "sissy" comments. If you think I have a sissy demeanor then by all means come and see for yourself. Don't let the positive attitude fool you. You have your way of thinking and I have mine. It does, though, take a REAL man to step up and apologize. I have two things to do that for...1) this is about the Big Nine and I made this personal with you, something I don't get into, 2) My comments about my daughter were not to brag or give a resume; it was meant totally different than what you took it for. Please don't mistake this as having a "sissy demeanor". I think the niceness can fool some to think I am a push-over; I'm far from that. I don't back down from ANY challenge, and my competitve streak runs as deep as ANY you will find. You can ask Coach Witcher, Coach Burns, or Coach Pitts just how competitve I was. With that said......good luck to you, your sons, and the Vikings. GOD BLESS!!!!

Three weeks til District Tourney.......good luck to all!!!!!

Now wait a minute??¦how are you going to go from ???peace, love, and happiness to all??? to ???you know where to find me if you want some of this???. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Talk about alter egos. You go from blowin kisses to making threats. Now what exactly is the lesson we are all suppose to learn from that Oh Great and Merciful Stokomo!!? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> That's right...I saw your last post before you pulled it. Touched a nerve did we.

You know what??¦I??™m going to leave you alone because I can visualize the veins poppin out on your forehead right about now, because you obviously are taking this exchange more serious (and personally) than I am. I just wanted to push a few buttons and prove to you that even the ???G & M??? Stokomo??¦is human too. But you are alright with me...apology excepted. And for the record you weren't out of line with the statement about your daughter...you??™re a proud papa and that is to be expected. I also have a 9 year old daughter(gym rat, as you could imagine), so it looks like we are stuck with each other for a while./roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> You just have to be careful with jokesters like me who can take your words out of context and smack you in the face with them.

Good luck to you and your boys tomorrow night. Go represent the B9, and get a little revenge from football season! As you can see the "forgiveness" thing just aint working for me...but I'm working on it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now wait a minute??¦how are you going to go from ???peace, love, and happiness to all??? to ???you know where to find me if you want some of this???. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Talk about alter egos. You go from blowin kisses to making threats. Now what exactly is the lesson we are all suppose to learn from that Oh Great and Merciful Stokomo!!? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> That's right...I saw your last post before you pulled it. Touched a nerve did we.

You know what??¦I??™m going to leave you alone because I can visualize the veins poppin out on your forehead right about now, because you obviously are taking this exchange more serious (and personally) than I am. I just wanted to push a few buttons and prove to you that even the ???G & M??? Stokomo??¦is human too. But you are alright with me...apology excepted. And for the record you weren't out of line with the statement about your daughter...you??™re a proud papa and that is to be expected. I also have a 9 year old daughter(gym rat, as you could imagine), so it looks like we are stuck with each other for a while./roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> You just have to be careful with jokesters like me who can take your words out of context and smack you in the face with them.

Good luck to you and your boys tomorrow night. Go represent the B9, and get a little revenge from football season! As you can see the "forgiveness" thing just aint working for me...but I'm working on it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm sorry but this is one I couldn't refuse..... Of all people to get on here and call someone the "Oh Great and Merciful anything" means CAP1 has to be the biggest hypocrite that I have come across on here. Sometimes I think you have a throne and crown all dudded up with rhinestones that you sit in while your in front of your computer and tell all of us why we are idiots and you are the GOD of HS sports in the tri-cities area. Have you ever wondered why so many people get on here and seem to have a problem with the same person...YOU! Its because your pompous attitude on here leaves everyone with a a bad taste in their mouth. Your obviously someone who has way to much time on their hands and uses it to get on here and tell everyone else why you (and THS) are superior to everyone. One other thing, for someone to get on here and say that they go to church and maybe even hold a position in that church and then tell someone he needs to "grow a sack" on here, I don't call that being a "jokester" I call that being a hypocrtical idiot who needs to grow up. As far as knowing who you are I could care less... thats just one less idiot that I have profess to knowing!

Central wins 57-55 in what might be one of the best games of the year so far. Patrick Albright drove the lane and shot the ball and made it to come within 1 but also got fouled. He made the clutch free throw to tie the game with 11 seconds left. South then had the ball but Carl Roberts steals the ball from Wes Carr with 2 (+ or -) seconds left and runs down the court and throws up the game winning layup at the buzzer.

Central played very poorly but still came up with the W. It was a GREAT game.

Maaaaaan??¦it sure is quiet for a game day Friday afternoon /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> . Could this mean that the Tribe is just a wee bit worried about tonight??™s game?

I doubt that worry was the reason for the lack of pre game chatter by the Indians fans. It was more due to the absolute knowledge that the lack of real competiton in the Conference didn't warrant hype. After the Indians, East and Science Hill, the rest of the confernce is not even close. I wish they were better, for the conference sake. The Vikings and the Cougars have improved from the start of the season and hopefully they will step it up even more to make the District Tournament competative.

Did the Fightin' Falcon have the night off?

Roll Tribe Roll