Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

This year and next are crucial for Region 1. After next season it rebuilding time for not only the Vikings, but if you look at the rosters and watch who is out on the floor, you'll know this to be the case for DB and Science Hill as well. Just my opinion.

Obviously, you do not go to Freshman Games. DB an Science Hill both have outstanding Freshman teams. The Indians have 20 players on the roster. 10 that set on the bench (until the rout is on) would play and start for just about any other team in the District, other than the Hilltoppers. DB will not miss a beat, thank you.

Roll Tribe Roll

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Quote:Vikefan33" I don't think it takes much to confuse you. Yes you are right Vikefan33. I am a very confused person. LOL.... BUT i am NOT confused about the score from the too games that EHS played against your boys. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck to all the teams tonight. And Vikefan33 all i was asking was, What he meant by that comment? I guess you really dont know either being you could not explain it either. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Obviously, you do not go to Freshman Games. DB an Science Hill both have outstanding Freshman teams. The Indians have 20 players on the roster. 10 that set on the bench (until the rout is on) would play and start for just about any other team in the District, other than the Hilltoppers. DB will not miss a beat, thank you.

Roll Tribe Roll

Art, did you see the D-B freshman game Saturday?

Art, did you see the D-B freshman game Saturday?

Wow! 2 posts in as many days...I thought you had quit after football.

I was gonna ask why you had any interest in a DB freshman game until I remembered it was against Gate City and you are the local SWVa apolagist. What exactly IS your man crush on Gate City by the way? You must do work for the SWVa Times-News? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm sure if you were there you sat on the Gate City side.

If I were a rebel bball fan (which I'm not) I wouldn't worry so much about a DB/Gate City freshman game as I would worry about Gate City absolutely handing it to the VARSITY Rebels twice this year. And FYI the Rebel freshmen won the conference crown last year but I guess only time will tell if that translates into being remotely competitive in the conference. By the way, the DB/SS football rivalry is a testament to putting much value on a freshman win toward guaranteeing a varsity win huh? We'll see you on Friday night at the Rebel den.

"Quote:Vikefan33" I don't think it takes much to confuse you. Yes you are right Vikefan33. I am a very confused person. LOL.... BUT i am NOT confused about the score from the too games that EHS played against your boys. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck to all the teams tonight. And Vikefan33 all i was asking was, What he meant by that comment? I guess you really dont know either being you could not explain it either. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Big9 get a pen and piece of notebook paper out. Now on the first line write down a D and then a B immediately after. Then go down to the next line and write down Science Hill??¦that??™s spelled H-I-L-L-T-O-P-P-E-R-S. Then drop down about five or six lines and start listing the other SEVEN teams that are left in any order you wish. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Sorry for the confusion??¦I hope that clears it up. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Outlook on tonights games? Anyone?

I think DB's athletic ability comes thru tonight at home. To East's credit, they made it a close game at their gym mostly on pure adrenalin and determination. But I think at home the Indians will take care of business. Especially knowing they can clinch the conference regular season title if they win.

Outlook on tonights games? Anyone?

I'll take:

DB over East (of course /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> )

Science Hill over Tn High

South over Volunteer (I'm just thinking the Falcons have been struggling and South has actually been pretty close the last few games)

Roll Tribe Roll

Think what you want, but if the Indians are going to make it past the Sectionals and on to the Big Dance in this decade it will probably be this year or next. But you are right about one thing I don??™t get to make it to the freshman games. DB is different than all other programs in this area in that playing on the freshman team is almost mandatory in order to be ???Morganized???, but if there are any standouts (I personally haven??™t heard any names) they will show up next year. In most of the other programs if a player shows the promise of being a TRUE standout they will never dress for the freshman games, but go straight to JV and sometimes (like a couple at East) go straight to Varsity. So needless to say your ???freshman team??? argument means nothing. 60% of those on that team will never play varsity ball I don??™t care what you say.

I think DB's athletic ability comes thru tonight at home. To East's credit, they made it a close game at their gym mostly on pure adrenalin and determination. But I think at home the Indians will take care of business. Especially knowing they can clinch the conference regular season title if they win.

Totally agree. Charley decides what the spread is tonight.