Best 3 point shooter

CulleokaFan

Yea to bad they have played wayne county 3 times in the past 2 years and all three have been good games and they probably actually won the last meeting. then u add lob in the mix and they r that muxh better .. So im not sayin they r better but they r able to play with them of not beat them

I hope all of your players hit a grow spurt...W/C way 2 big 4 P/C

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea to bad they have played wayne county 3 times in the past 2 years and all three have been good games and they probably actually won the last meeting. then u add lob in the mix and they r that muxh better .. So im not sayin they r better but they r able to play with them of not beat them

You obviously didn't attend the last game. We beat them 62-27. Not much of a game at all.

Not meaning to sound repetative or anything, but why is Caden Anderson, Bradley Elkins, and Zach Bledsoe from Nashville Christian not getting any love?

Anderson 85 3's (25 games, 3.4pg)

Elkins 71 3's (20 games, 3.6pg)

Bledsoe 66 3's (24 games, 2.8pg)

On top of all of this Nashville Christian has a record of 24-1,10-0. They are undefeated in the state of Tennessee.

No doubt these boys can really fill it up. But lets be realistic, they are mostly playing against single A competition. They are each great shooters, but their feats do not compare to what the Kennedy kid from FRA does in 9AA against MUCH better competition, or the Spencer boy at Marshall Cty. Kennedy is closing on 100+ 3's and he is punished every night. He is the only perimeter threat on that team. I saw them play a couple games in the last few weeks, and teams are really head-hunting him, it is a credit to him to be able to put up the numbers he does. Likewise Clayton at DL, Jenkins at Station Camp, and Dunn at Livingston would all be tearing it up against 'A' boys. Not to mention Parker at BGA or Stallings at BA, each a great shooter against better competition. Please don't take this as belittling, because no doubt those guys at NCS are good, but you have to take competition into account.

That said, having 3 perimeter threats is near impossible to defend and if they stay hot NCS will make some noise this month.

Hey, Bodawg, We ARE talking about Class A shooters. AT least that's what I read on my computer; Best 3 -point shooters - Class A. By the way, NCS played Kennedy's team when he played for another school in the area. To my knowledge, they beat them everytime. Correct me if I'm wrong......

Hey, Bodawg, We ARE talking about Class A shooters. AT least that's what I read on my computer; Best 3 -point shooters - Class A. By the way, NCS played Kennedy's team when he played for another school in the area. To my knowledge, they beat them everytime. Correct me if I'm wrong......

Your're right my mistake. NCS probably has three of the top shooters in single A. It looks like CSAS has some good ones and Williams at Culleoka is very good. I never heard about Kennedy playing NCS, but it was probably raining in the gym regardless of who won.