Bill Price leaves Coffee County

pedo_29

I for one, am happy Coach Price is leaving !!!! He seemed to know our plays better than our players did. I don't think he's ever forgiven Warren County for turning him down when he applied for the Warren job. I'm sure coach Madewell is happy to see him leave also. By the way ,I have a great idea for you guys in your search for another coach, feel free to ask the brain trust here at Warren County for some great advice. They have really helped all our sports programs here !!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Haha I"ll mention that to someone lol ... I would say defensive co-ordinator Coy Sisk is the favorite to get the job here...he has been with Price since day one at Coffee County...but it's really early. We will see in the coming weeks.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of luring Crawford back again?

We don't have enough money...it would take over 70K to get Crawford back. Ferguson left before because of Duvall so you can mark that off your list. We just have to see who applies. Like I said a few post's back...Coy Sisk is likely the favorite right now.

We don't have enough money...it would take over 70K to get Crawford back. Ferguson left before because of Duvall so you can mark that off your list. We just have to see who applies. Like I said a few post's back...Coy Sisk is likely the favorite right now.

I think that they will look at someone with head coaching experience. Crucial hire this time. Going forward or dropping back is how this will be seen. Lots of good candidates out there and with CC showing that can make the playoffs and win it makes this job more attractive than ever.

Good luck Coach Price and to the CC decision makers.

I think that they will look at someone with head coaching experience. Crucial hire this time. Going forward or dropping back is how this will be seen. Lots of good candidates out there and with CC showing that can make the playoffs and win it makes this job more attractive than ever.

Good luck Coach Price and to the CC decision makers.

Agree. Also the field house is complete...something that has never been there while luring coaches in. The facilities are better than they have ever been. I think this will make a difference in the going forward or droping back process. Also Manchester is a much bigger town than it was 20 years ago. There are more possibilities. These factors should lure more big name coaches to town.

It will take 70 to get either but how about Mac McCurry or Tommy Tharpe? Mac has 204wins to 58 losses for his carreer. 15 region championships in 20 seasons as head coach never had a lossing season and advanced to aleast the second round of playoffs 18 times....It may take more than 70!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Tommy Tharpe takes teams like CC and makes them play over their heads took a team this year to runner-ups in the region playing against people like Johnson,butler,etowah"cadallic williams high school", huntsville high, lee etc.