Union City vs Livingston Academy

So you are saying they both would have won? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If LA would finish 4 or 5 in your district, someone from there must win the state every year--like LA's football region!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It's almost the truth with Union City, Humboldt, and Lake Co. all in the same district! 14A in guys action is better than some AA districts.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost the truth with Union City, Humboldt, and Lake Co. all in the same district! 14A in guys action is better than some AA districts.

IF, and that is a very big IF, they have 3 or 4 teams better than LA, they are better than any AA district except the Memphis area I would think! I don't think LA would finish 4 or 5 in any AA district in the state!

I'd bet my money that there are SEVERAL teams from West TN that could easily beat Livingston. Teams that come to mind Dyer Co, Union City, Bolivar, Memphis Mitchell, Booker T. Washington, Manassas...Not to hurt your feelings or nothing but basketball in the West is alot better than basketball in the East. And to say LA wouldn't finish 4 or 5 in any AA district in the state, you may be correct but 14A is Single A ball. I'm telling you Union City, Humboldt, Lake Co., and Trenton are all VERY GOOD TEAMS!

I'd bet my money that there are SEVERAL teams from West TN that could easily beat Livingston. Teams that come to mind Dyer Co, Union City, Bolivar, Memphis Mitchell, Booker T. Washington, Manassas...Not to hurt your feelings or nothing but basketball in the West is alot better than basketball in the East. And to say LA wouldn't finish 4 or 5 in any AA district in the state, you may be correct but 14A is Single A ball. I'm telling you Union City, Humboldt, Lake Co., and Trenton are all VERY GOOD TEAMS!

uc is the best of the teams you mentioned , they have been aa and now playing a ball and they defeated la by 11 so on a given night any of these teams could win, but look at end of year and most of these teams will be watching not particiating and thats the rest of te story. "Who chokes or who strokes"

I wouldn't necessarily say they are the best from the teams that I mentioned. Mitchell and BTW are always AA powerhouses as is Bolivar and Dyer Co. Memphis Manassas IMO will be playing a home game for sub-state and IMO will beat whoever comes to Memphis from 14A whether it be Union City or Humboldt.

You don't know FOR CERTAIN that ANY team WILL be playing a sub state game. The season hasn't progressed to a point that you can safely say that. A team may look hot now and then get an injury or two and not be so hot later.

Thats my 2 cents worth!

Wildcat 1970

I wouldn't necessarily say they are the best from the teams that I mentioned. Mitchell and BTW are always AA powerhouses as is Bolivar and Dyer Co. Memphis Manassas IMO will be playing a home game for sub-state and IMO will beat whoever comes to Memphis from 14A whether it be Union City or Humboldt.

So at the Mid South tournament the Dyer people I talked to felt they had the best team in West Tn. Eveyone thinks they have the best team. Thats cool. But White County beat them. So I guess White County is the best. NO! Now White County is an undefeated AAA team that only won by 4 at home. AAA playing AA or A can't win either way. If they get beat everyone says ooooo a single A beat you. If you win they say well you're triple A and you are supposed to win. FANS. Don't you love us?

uc is the best of the teams you mentioned , they have been aa and now playing a ball and they defeated la by 11 so on a given night any of these teams could win, but look at end of year and most of these teams will be watching not particiating and thats the rest of te story. "Who chokes or who strokes"

If UC wouldnt have elected to run clock,they would have won by about 30 points instead of 11.